Palin II in senate

just curious if you felt that a state like vermont is a "legit" state to be a governor of, while alaska is just a national park.

so you spent 4 years at an overpriced college, played waterpolo and now post on a buffalo bills message board about political issues. She went to about 4 colleges over 6 or 7 years, paid for it herself and became governor and candidate for Vice President. At least you are more educated.

:lol::angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who suggest that Palin "scares" Democrats / liberals are folks like you. The only thing SCARY about Sarah Palin is the thought of her having just an iota of authority--something I'd venture to say she doesn't quite have being the governor of a National Park.

Just what exactly makes you think that Democrats would support a pro-gun, pro-life, pro-military, pro-Jesus, and [relatively] uneducated candidate like Palin? Because you have sexual fantasies about her?

As oppose to anti-life, anti-military, anti-jesus?

Now, all you need to do is find some...anti-matter.

Exactly why does he suck?

Explain to me even if you don't believe he is the son of God (which I'm fine with), why a 2000 year old prophet, man of peace and love who died an excruciating death sucks?

Enlighten me.

Nah, I was just messing around. I found the term "anti-jesus" to be funny. I consider myself an agnostic, but I would totally hang out with JC if he was around.

just curious if you felt that a state like vermont is a "legit" state to be a governor of, while alaska is just a national park.

so you spent 4 years at an overpriced college, played waterpolo and now post on a buffalo bills message board about political issues. She went to about 4 colleges over 6 or 7 years, paid for it herself and became governor and candidate for Vice President. At least you are more educated.

The Federal Government designates/owns/manages 65% of the land in Alaska for National for national forests, national parks, and national wildlife refuges.

Thank you for the brief summary of my life. By number and quality of degrees I am more educated than Sarah Palin, I'm sure you and most of the people posting on this board are too (assuming they went to college and didn't spend half that time majoring in "general studies").

The Federal Government designates/owns/manages 65% of the land in Alaska for National for national forests, national parks, and national wildlife refuges.

Thank you for the brief summary of my life. By number and quality of degrees I am more educated than Sarah Palin, I'm sure you and most of the people posting on this board are too (assuming they went to college and didn't spend half that time majoring in "general studies").

Yes, in terms of achievement, your life summary is very brief compared to Sarah Palin.

You still havent answered why such a well educated person with an obviously mind boggling intellect choses to voice his view on a predominatly football themed message board? scared of the big leagues?( by that I mean polically based message boards) or just full of crap?

With all of the "quality" degrees you have, dont seem to have much common sense( another liberal trait) which sadly, is like a sub 4.3 forty---you just cant teach that!!

You still havent answered why such a well educated person with an obviously mind boggling intellect choses to voice his view on a predominatly football themed message board? scared of the big leagues?( by that I mean polically based message boards) or just full of crap?

With all of the "quality" degrees you have, dont seem to have much common sense( another liberal trait) which sadly, is like a sub 4.3 forty---you just cant teach that!!

So, venturing to politically based message boards (other than this one) is a barometer of intelligence/common sense and I'm lacking because I visit this message board only?

I'm curious to hear--from your perspective--how else I'm lacking in common sense.

Do you not post on the same message board?

Yes, some of that might have to do with me being half her age.

Yes, you might be educated but you have much learning to do yet my very young friend.

You should be mindful of not insulting an entire state just because of your misguided beliefs

that somehow Alaskans who are known to be the 'outdoorsy types', hence the "common man," are

ignorant and beneath you.

Yes, you said all that...it was reflected in your words and tone.