Palin II in senate

Thank you for the brief summary of my life. By number and quality of degrees I am more educated than Sarah Palin, I'm sure you and most of the people posting on this board are too (assuming they went to college and didn't spend half that time majoring in "general studies").

I don't disagree - but "educated" does not equal smart nor successful. But I've learned a few things in my short life as well....

- people who like to talk about how educated they are and how uneducated others are tend to be liberal more than conservative.

- some of the smartest people I know would qualify as "uneducated" in your book.

- there is nothing that pisses off an educated liberal more than an "uneducated" conservative who is really successful.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree - but "educated" does not equal smart nor successful. But I've learned a few things in my short life as well....

- people who like to talk about how educated they are and how uneducated others are tend to be liberal more than conservative.

- some of the smartest people I know would qualify as "uneducated" in your book.

- there is nothing that pisses off an educated liberal more than an "uneducated" conservative who is really successful.

The things I love are folks who talk about how educated they are, then when I remind them that George W Bush is a Yale graduate and ask which Ivy League school they graduated from

I'm gonna call Bullshitt on all three lines.

You make those statements as if they're proven facts so let's see your proof.

Yes, you might be educated but you have much learning to do yet my very young friend.

You should be mindful of not insulting an entire state just because of your misguided beliefs

that somehow Alaskans who are known to be the 'outdoorsy types', hence the "common man," are

ignorant and beneath you.

Yes, you said all that...it was reflected in your words and tone.

Dude.

(really excited to see what liberties you take in interpreting that one!)

The only people who suggest that Palin "scares" Democrats / liberals are folks like you.

Right.

Thats why about ten seconds after her speech at the RNC, the left went out in full force against her and muttered to themselves how "they HAD TO GET (ie destroy) HER."

Be honest with yourself just !@#$ing ONCE.

Right.

Thats why about ten seconds after her speech at the RNC, the left went out in full force against her and muttered to themselves how "they HAD TO GET (ie destroy) HER."

"The Left." Okay, so every time "the right" swarms around an issue, then YOU must fall in lockstep.

I mean, I can't imagine someone JUMPING on the chance to flame a politician: Link, Link, Link, Link, or Link.

Right.

Really? I'd never even heard of her.

But once I heard her speak there was no doubt that she's just too ignorant to be POTUS, which is saying something after Bush.

Why don't you instead focus on finding someone from the GOP who's actually a good candidate? There are some, you know. She just doesn't happen to be one of them.

Really? I'd never even heard of her.

But once I heard her speak there was no doubt that she's just too ignorant to be POTUS, which is saying something after Bush.

Why don't you instead focus on finding someone from the GOP who's actually a good candidate? There are some, you know. She just doesn't happen to be one of them.

We just want someone to fawn over...you know with our mouths agape...with no clue why we feel like this! :rolleyes:

And what's more amazing about the liberals is that Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy exposed herself to be a brain dead idiot and the liberal MSM gave her a pass.

Amazing? I didn't find that amazing at all. If that was something you could bet on, I'd have made a lot of money.

If Palin were educated, smart and know what's going on in the world, she wouldn't be Palin. Gillebrand isn't much like Palin at all. I have zero idea if she will be a good Senator or not, but she isn't at all like Palin, unless you want to say Teddy Kennedy is just like Newt Gingrich, because they're both well known, big-headed, old ugly white guys.

Not to say that Palin wasn't her own worst enemy, but I couldn't help noticing the difference when Gillebrand was interviewed by the MSM this week with hardball questions like "what's it like filling Hillary's seat!" rather than an attempt to indict her reading material of choice or asking her about the 'Obama doctrine'.

Anyway, she seems like a bright lady and it's certainly good to see some upstate representation.