mock draft

BeastMode54

Nicks? No way, IMO

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/...articleid=32104

1. Bills - North Carolina WR Hakeem Nicks

Buffalo took a stab at finding Lee Evans' complement last year, tabbing James Hardy in round two. Hardy developed extremely slowly before tearing his ACL and can't be relied on for next season. With sensational ball skills and good size (6'1/215), Nicks would give the Bills a T.J. Houshmandzadeh-like possession presence and a go-to option inside the 20.

Nicks? No way, IMO

Buffalo took a stab at finding Lee Evans' complement last year, tabbing James Hardy in round two. Hardy developed extremely slowly before tearing his ACL and can't be relied on for next season. With sensational ball skills and good size (6'1/215), Nicks would give the Bills a T.J. Houshmandzadeh-like possession presence and a go-to option inside the 20.

I love Hakeem Nicks!!! I'm a Big Carolina Fan and I saw every game they played this year but one, and I think there is a real chance that he will be the Best Wide reciever coming from this year's draft. But No way would I draft him with our first pick, we have too many needs to fill to be drafting a WR. Even though I love the way he plays. He will be a very good one in this league.

As a Hurricane fan, I watched Nicks have some great games against the Canes. I think that he is very good. I have not decided whether he is a good pick at 11. Nevertheless, I do agree that he will be good in the NFL.

This kid has been really impressive when I have seen him. If we didnt need a DE, LB, TE, or C more than we needed a rookie WR, then I woud love the pick...With Steve Johnson emerging as a potential starter this year and with Reed playing well, I think a rookie TE helps this offense way more than a rookie WR. Plus, we still dont know what we have in Hardy...

I just think there is no way we don't pick a DL player or Pettigrew with #11...I just can't see us taking a C since there will likely be a top C there in 2nd...so I think if DE has one of the big 3 available still at 11 we go with one, if not, then they look hard a Pettigrew or top LB available.

Nicks? No way, IMO

no wide receivers, we need big bois up front that can do some damage!