Buffalo Bills fan (Nick Bakay) wrote Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Peter

He's not all bad, though - he's worn UB apparel on the King of Queens several times. So he's got that going for him.

Would the reason for wearing all the UB apparel on the show be a direct correlation with Nick Bakay being a writer for the show? I have no idea but just guessing.

I like Bakay (and his wife, Robin) and find him amusing. That he's a big Bills' fan helps, too.

But, judging from just about everything I have read, Mall Cop bites the big one. Too bad.

Back to football, Nick.

i havent seen it, but my thought process is that i do not plan on it being anything more than sophomoric humor...i can't imagine I would be disappointed...now if i went in expecting milk, then.......

I like Bakay (and his wife, Robin) and find him amusing. That he's a big Bills' fan helps, too.

But, judging from just about everything I have read, Mall Cop bites the big one. Too bad.

Back to football, Nick.

Back to football, Nick.

Probably - based on the clips I have seen (although I always like the King of Queens).

I just hope Nick has points based on the opening that it did. He is a good guy.