Something Good

dubj04

I know everyone is still frustrated, but I was wondering is there anything or any players that you think are a positive. Just looking for a reason to look forward to 09 or is all hope lost.

Mighty Taco and Plaza Pizzeria and Labatt Blue Light!!!!!

The Defense, played hard all year. I like the defense, and the running backs on the team. I watched all 15 games this year, yep... ALL 15 of them, and you can't say they didn't try. Since this is a thread about what we like about buffalo, then I won't get into what it will take to be a great defense.

X2 on Mighty Taco, and I'll raise you 2 Duffs locations to now visit. Oh yeah, and Thursday on the square in June... It DOESN'T get any better.

Special teams, running game, secondary...this roster is really just a QB, WR, DE, and OLB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

Substitute Dick Jauron for a quality HC and Ralph Wilson for an owner who cares about keeping the Bills in Buffalo, and the fan misery would be so much lower.

The Defense, played hard all year. I like the defense, and the running backs on the team. I watched all 15 games this year, yep... ALL 15 of them, and you can't say they didn't try. Since this is a thread about what we like about buffalo, then I won't get into what it will take to be a great defense.

X2 on Mighty Taco, and I'll raise you 2 Duffs locations to now visit. Oh yeah, and Thursday on the square in June... It DOESN'T get any better.

They play 16 games?

I get a kick out of watching Marshawn play. I hope that they can lock up Fred Jackson. I look forward to the Bills special teams. They always pull something out of their a$$ when the team needs it most.

I know everyone is still frustrated, but I was wondering is there anything or any players that you think are a positive. Just looking for a reason to look forward to 09 or is all hope lost.

the passblocking is above average..the RBs have some balls...the DBs are well above average...the STs are well above average..---Evans when he sees the ball...Reed over the middle is a tough little guy.......thats about it folks

Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Steve Johnson, Leodis McKelvin, Marcus Stroud, Kawika Mitchell, Terrence McGee, Paul Posluszny, Aaron Schobel, Jason Peters, and Demetrius Bell. You gotta root for a guy like Bell with his background :wallbash: . Karl Malone is truly "The Biggest Loser".