Pacman Jones BACK in Dallas

how else do you explain it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3831811

DALLAS -- Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin says he calmly chatted with a gunman in another vehicle after the armed passenger turned out to be a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Irvin, who was not harmed, says he was "very afraid."

A Dallas police report says Irvin was stopped at a red light Monday night in North Dallas when two men in a truck pulled up next to him.

The driver rolled down his window, so Irvin did the same, thinking the two men recognized the radio talk show host and television commentator.

The passenger flashed a gun. Then the retired NFL star heard one of them call out his name and mention being a "huge Cowboy fan."

Funny that no one has mentioned that the area around Marsh and George Bush Turnpike is one of "the" most popular places in North Dallas to pick up the white powder.

very interesting......wonder what Mike was up too. That whole BS explanation he did last year or so on ESPN after he got busted was an absolute joke. Just so happens he got canned shortly there after.

Funny that no one has mentioned that the area around Marsh and George Bush Turnpike is one of "the" most popular places in North Dallas to pick up the white powder.

Can we pick some up before the Sabres game tomorrow night? I only live 15 minutes from there and did not know this fascinating tidbit. Not suprising though ... quick access to money just up north and east from there and lots of apartments.

They must have been thinking of W (rather than GHWB) when they named that turnpike in that area of Dallas.

Of course, it could have Tank and not Pacman Jones.

I was at a Cowboy game against the Eagles the last home game the season before Bill Parcells got there. The Cowboys were getting ripped. So late in the game we surfed down to some 50 yard line 20 rows back seats. The guy in front of me is wearing a Cowboys jersey #88. For the players name it had "ITS NOT MY DOPE". Gotta give the guy credit.

For those not really familiar with Michael's series of coke and "self employed models" busts, that was always his excuse.

Of course, it could have Tank and not Pacman Jones.

I was at a Cowboy game against the Eagles the last home game the season before Bill Parcells got there. The Cowboys were getting ripped. So late in the game we surfed down to some 50 yard line 20 rows back seats. The guy in front of me is wearing a Cowboys jersey #88. For the players name it had "ITS NOT MY DOPE". Gotta give the guy credit.

For those not really familiar with Michael's series of coke and "self employed models" busts, that was always his excuse.

That's awesome.

Can we pick some up before the Sabres game tomorrow night? I only live 15 minutes from there and did not know this fascinating tidbit. Not suprising though ... quick access to money just up north and east from there and lots of apartments

See you tonight at the Sabres game.

Actually is was my son Matt who gave me this info. I was talking to him on the phone and told him about Michael's experience at that intersection. I said, "I wonder what he was doing over there - it's kind of out of his way from where he lives and I can't imagine he has friends there". My son simply said "He was probably over there to pick up his coke."

Nothing surprises me any more.

See you tonight at the Sabres game.

Actually is was my son Matt who gave me this info. I was talking to him on the phone and told him about Michael's experience at that intersection. I said, "I wonder what he was doing over there - it's kind of out of his way from where he lives and I can't imagine he has friends there". My son simply said "He was probably over there to pick up his coke."

Nothing surprises me any more.

that's a shame if that's what was happening.

i've said it before: i think it's pure tragedy when people piss away that kind of opportunity over drugs...it's just awful...either way i'm glad he got away ok...