Acolytes: Here is your chance

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, youre not for Ashley and Simpson remaking their hit into "Solid as Barack"?

Personally, I like the song we belted out as kids...

SOLID!!!!! Solid as my coc....er....nevermind.

I'm surprised no one's remade Seger's "Like a Rock" into "Like Barak" yet.

"The cable channel said it had reached a deal with Screenvision to put its coverage of the inauguration on 27 theaters in 21 markets"

I'm surprised it so few.

How many showed the Bush inaugurauction?

I bought the videotape myself.

Def Leppard, "Barack of Ages".

Too bad it's less than a week until the Obamauguration. Could have made a fortune off a commemorative CD... :thumbsup:

Yup. Might have gone platnium. Especially if you put Michael Jackson's "Barak with You" on there.

Let's just hope he doesn't get tied into Blaggo cause then we might end up with Elvis' "Jailhouse Barak".

Yup. Might have gone platnium. Especially if you put Michael Jackson's "Barak with You" on there.

Let's just hope he doesn't get tied into Blaggo cause then we might end up with Elvis' "Jailhouse Barak".

Coulda gotten more of the gay vote with "Crocodile Barack"

Of course, with me, "I....want Barack and Joe all night! and party everyday!"

For Those About to Barack.....WE SALUTE YOU!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about you, but i am ready to "Barack around the clock" next week. And next december i'll be "Barackin around the christmas tree."

Here I am. Barak you like a Hurricane!

Coulda gotten more of the gay vote with "Crocodile Barack"

Of course, with me, "I....want Barack and Joe all night! and party everyday!"

Def Leppard, "Barack of Ages".

Too bad it's less than a week until the Obamauguration. Could have made a fortune off a commemorative CD... :thumbsup:

How about the B-52s with "Barak Lobster"?

I'm surprised no one's remade Seger's "Like a Rock" into "Like Barak" yet.

I'm shocked that nobody was able to make a lame "Barock" pun with a song that was less than a quarter century old.

I saw a dog in a dog park with a "Bark Obama" sweater. WAY cool.

Hope he was crapping on it. :thumbsup:

Did he have that "shoot me now, please!" look like most pets that have been dressed up have?

Will they also have a late evening showing for the people who can't see it during the day because we have a job?

They're actually allowing us to leave and watch it, schedule permitting of course. And for those who just can't tear themselves away from HQ it'll be on the big screen projector in the media room. :thumbsup:

I say Swedish Fish and Triscuits for all!