Need Your Help

Puhonix

Jeanette (my fiancee) and I are finalists in a contest for a free photographer for our wedding, all the way from San Francisco. All you have to do is go to the photographer's page and vote for our story.

The page is here: http://chynad.blogspot.com/

A picture of the ring is here: http://diomedeszx.deviantart.com/art/Will-you-94840220

Please please please, get everyone you know to vote for us; at work and at home; friends, family, and colleagues. We're both teachers, and so we're not rolling in the money.

This is really important for us, and the Internet vote is 1/3 of the final decision. Obviously we really need this, so we're relying on our friends to help us out.

Thanks in Advance!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to make a deal with the Bills if I must. Here goes.

If we win this contest, then I'll allow Ramius to take a picture of me wearing a Bills Jersey at our local BW3 during the NFL Draft this coming year. Additionally, I will keep the jersey on through the Bill's pick.

How's that?

If we win this contest, then I'll allow Ramius to take a picture of me wearing a Bills Jersey at our local BW3 during the NFL Draft this coming year. Additionally, I will keep the jersey on through the Bill's pick.

How's that?

Tell you what, I'll even toss my cookies and vote again!

Jeanette (my fiancee) and I are finalists in a contest for a free photographer for our wedding, all the way from San Francisco. All you have to do is go to the photographer's page and vote for our story.

The page is here: http://chynad.blogspot.com/

A picture of the ring is here: http://diomedeszx.deviantart.com/art/Will-you-94840220

Please please please, get everyone you know to vote for us; at work and at home; friends, family, and colleagues. We're both teachers, and so we're not rolling in the money.

This is really important for us, and the Internet vote is 1/3 of the final decision. Obviously we really need this, so we're relying on our friends to help us out.

Thanks in Advance!

Was going to blow this off till I saw the pics of you on the warbird,and the gal on the biplane. Where was this? [Yeah I voted]

Was going to blow this off till I saw the pics of you on the warbird,and the gal on the biplane. Where was this? [Yeah I voted]

I do photography, and my favorite shoot of the year is the annual warbirds shoot I direct each year when the airfest comes to town. Yeah, that's us, and if you like those, I've got more (check the gallery where the picture of the ring is in, that's all my work). Also, our entire wedding is going to be 1940's, complete with cigarette girls going around after dinner. :wallbash: Thanks for the vote.

I do photography, and my favorite shoot of the year is the annual warbirds shoot I direct each year when the airfest comes to town. Yeah, that's us, and if you like those, I've got more (check the gallery where the picture of the ring is in, that's all my work). Also, our entire wedding is going to be 1940's, complete with cigarette girls going around after dinner. :wallbash: Thanks for the vote.

At sun-n-fun? help me.[ not the wedding, the warbirds]

How's that?

That was the clincher. Now I'll vote from both of my computers. If only the Bills drafted a bit later in the first round... :wallbash:

That was the clincher. Now I'll vote from both of my computers. If only the Bills drafted a bit later in the first round... :beer:

If my team always had the last pick in the first round, I'd be a happy man too.