Pats crumbling

jreed82

They did fail. They won 5 fewer games than they did in 2007, and they missed the playoffs. Fail!

They went 11-5 with a QB who had never started a game in the NFL before. It was simply one of those quirky things that kept them out of the playoffs. 11 wins almost always gets you in - hell, 10 wins usually does the trick.

Man, I wish the Bills would "fail" like that.

They went 11-5 with a QB who had never started a game in the NFL before. It was simply one of those quirky things that kept them out of the playoffs. 11 wins almost always gets you in - hell, 10 wins usually does the trick.

Man, I wish the Bills would "fail" like that.

They pretty much did. Neither team made the playoffs. Golf course for da bodda dem.

The Patriots are going nowhere. The way Belichick coached up Cassell during the season was the stuff of legends. Early in the season, he was awful, and by the end he was a good QB. We're lucky that tiebreakers kept NE out of the playoffs because they could've won their 4th championship the way the playoffs have been going. McDaniel leaving? So what? Charlie Weiss left, Romeo Crennel left. Belichick will just take the next hard working young man and coach him into a good coach as well. Pioli leaving? Knowing the Patriots, they probably had a succession plan in place for awhile now, and Belichick has always had a lot of say in personnel matters. If he has to take on more duties wrt personnel, he'll probably succeed.

Give this man a gold star. (That's not sarcasm)

As I look at all the changes the Pats must withstand, I question whether they will bounce back next year. Reports of Brady not being healthy for 2009, Pioli jumping ship, and Mcdaniels leaving for Denver gives me reason to think the Pats might need a couple of years to rebuild. They still have an aging defense, an aging star receiver, a QB that is in limbo, and no real identity at RB.

Jets are a team in disarray....

Sophmore slump for Miami?

I am always optimistic but I think the Bills may have at least a fighters chance if we can get the front office to spend some smart money in the offseason. Sometimes the best season's come at unexpected times....Let's hope this group can rally and surprise us all.

Hahahahahahah! Hillarious. The Bills should be in such disarray. As long as the evil genius is still in place, nothing changes in New England. And your Miami theory? "Sophmore slump?" Is that some kind of rule? Meanwhile what have the Bills done to improve themselves? Is Dick going to get a brick to the head and suddenly understand what head coaches do?

PTR