24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty damn funny. Was he also wearing a jersey with #24, and "Pierce" written on the back?

I will say that the hat was subtle, and up close you could see it. A couple people recognized him, not sure if the hat helped in that or not. Overall though he was pretty low key and didn't really talk much about the show.

Speaking of Aaron Pierce, out of random curiousity, I just checked out the IMDB cast page for the show. It's amazing how far down the list (sorted by total episodes) he appears even though he's the only other character to appear in every season. Last year's one episode really didn't help, I'm sure.

Speaking of Aaron Pierce, out of random curiousity, I just checked out the IMDB cast page for the show. It's amazing how far down the list (sorted by total episodes) he appears even though he's the only other character to appear in every season. Last year's one episode really didn't help, I'm sure.

without looking, i'd guess that tony, palmer the 1st, and chloe have appeared in more episodes.

Edit: After looking, I was surprised that Edgar Stiles was close to him, considering how awesomely Edgar died.

without looking, i'd guess that tony, palmer the 1st, and chloe have appeared in more episodes.

Edit: After looking, I was surprised that Edgar Stiles was close to him, considering how awesomely Edgar died.

And Edgar was only on for 2 seasons, right?

Anyway, I hate how they list the actors at the start of the episode. :devil:

good episode. not a ton of action but it is the building blocks for the "main threat" of this season.

so far i am really enjoying this season it reminds me much more of the earlier seasons and not as ridiclious as the more recent seasons became.

next week should be good.

ughghgh is tony telling the truth? whos side is he on? i have mixed thoughts. whats going to happen with that senator and his chief of staff with the planned attack in DC at 1900??

this is shaping up to get really good!

good episode. not a ton of action but it is the building blocks for the "main threat" of this season.

so far i am really enjoying this season it reminds me much more of the earlier seasons and not as ridiclious as the more recent seasons became.

next week should be good.

ughghgh is tony telling the truth? whos side is he on? i have mixed thoughts. whats going to happen with that senator and his chief of staff with the planned attack in DC at 1900??

this is shaping up to get really good!

agreed. This has been the best season in years.

And I'm sure it has a lot to do with the writers strike. From what I read last week, these last two episodes were the first ones completed after the strike ended. It really shows.

Thirded.

Although I will say I was laughing out loud when Billy Walsh offed his girlfriend then tried to run out of the building. Classic Nina Meyers move.

Tony definitely sent that text to Red Foreman's assistant. All I could think though is that if they have to kill off Red, can he at least call the assistant a dumbass as he's dying?

Very good chance on this (the first part). Most fans probably assume Tony "turned" back and is on Jack/WH's side. The way this show goes, he'll probably change "roles" a few more times before the season ends. COnstant rollercoaster.

I'm really enjoying this season, too....one of the things I love about this show is that instead of watering down the story line and drawing things out longer than they should, they just throw it into second gear around half way through the season and give us a completely different (though often related) one. It's like having two seasons in one, and it's something I love about the show. :devil:

Something I thought about overnight.

Possible spoiler....

I think Bill is involved also. Isn't he the one that "picked" the people guarding the White House currently? That would be the best way to get your people inside for an assault. My guess for the the end is this was a way for Bill and Tony to get CTU (or some form of) brought back.

Thirded.

Although I will say I was laughing out loud when Billy Walsh offed his girlfriend then tried to run out of the building. Classic Nina Meyers move.

I wanted to punch Walsh in the face about 5x during the episode....damn snake!

And I'm sure it has a lot to do with the writers strike. From what I read last week, these last two episodes were the first ones completed after the strike ended. It really shows.

My only compliant is why would Dubaku ride around in the back of an SUV that didn't have tinited windows?

Who else thought that Dubaku would get up and start running when Jack went to help the get the girl out of the burning SUV?

My only compliant is why would Dubaku ride around in the back of an SUV that didn't have tinited windows?

I've got a new complaint after watching the preview for next week. I'll throw it under a spoiler tag just in case people try to avoid those (and they do generally show too much):

The US is about to invade a foreign country and it's two highest ranking military leaders are in the US unnoticed? Ok, sure, there are plenty of corrupt officials that could help hide him, but really, there have to be at least a few clean people who would notice. Eh, whatever, it's 24-land, so it is better not to think about these things.

Thirded.

ahhah good ol' Nina...

I want to trust Tony since he is one of my favorite characters but i think he is playing both sides... and i'm only about 90% sold that Bill is really the guy claiming to be.

what if this whole "conspiracy" was created by a mastermind who is using Bill's group to gain control of the white house in a crisis to gain the presidents trust? when are we going to see some "evil genius" lurking in the shadows talking on his phone to someone?? that should be coming up any episode now...

thats the thing with 24 plots they can be so unpredictible you dont know which way things are going to go.