L.J. Smith

Erik

What about L.J. Smith? He's got all the talent in the world, he's an East Coast kid but he's always injured. He would definitely bring an added dimension to the offense and we may be able to get him on the cheap since he is coming off of an injury riddled season. Is he worth it?

What about L.J. Smith? He's got all the talent in the world, he's an East Coast kid but he's always injured. He would definitely bring an added dimension to the offense and we may be able to get him on the cheap since he is coming off of an injury riddled season. Is he worth it?

I think LJ would be a solid pick up for us and could come at a very reasonable price. With him and Fine I think we would be solid at TE and it would allow us to focus on other areas in the draft and FA. Not my first choice, but not a bad one either.

not a fan anymore, he is always injured and tends to drop the ball a lot...he also made 4.5 mil this year so I wouldnt expect him to come too cheap

not a fan anymore, he is always injured and tends to drop the ball a lot...he also made 4.5 mil this year so I wouldnt expect him to come too cheap

I'm just a little skeptical of drafting a TE in the first round as that always seems like a crap shoot...not sure what other options we have in free agency. It is a huge hole to fill.

He's always hurt. I know, he was my starting TE for fantasy team. Needless to say that was the weakest position on my team. I actually ended up starting Robert Royal in more games than I would like to admit. So what does that tell yah/