Kurt Warner can beat any defense

RLflutie7

I'm beginning to think that Arizona can make the Superbowl. Kurt Warner can beat any defense. He's just so confident that he can complete passes down field.

The Rams have to be the dumbest team in the history of the NFL, for letting Kurt Warner go.

I have $50 at 50-1 odds for Arizona to win the Superbowl.

I'm beginning to think that Arizona can make the Superbowl. Kurt Warner can beat any defense. He's just so confident that he can complete passes down field.

The Rams have to be the dumbest team in the history of the NFL, for letting Kurt Warner go.

In 2002-2003, there were just as many sportswriters and Rams fans in St L clamoring to run Warner out of town, as ever the Stadium wall has heard clamoring for the backs of Jauron and Losman. 7 Int vs 1 TD? 6 fumbles in the season opener? Uh, 7 and 9 season? C'mon guys, get real, what would you say about that?

Warner's replacement, Bulger, is a very sound QB. He was clearly out-playing Warner at the time the Rams let KW go and for some years afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, Warner is a genuinely good, sincere man as well as a hard-working team-focused football player.

I'm delighted to see him having success this season as it is well earned and well deserved.

But the Rams, if anything, looked like taking too long to make a decision back in 2002-2003.

I think Warner would be the first to say his success has a lot to do with the quality of his receivers. Boldin and Fitzgerald now, Bruce and Holt back in the "Greatest Show on Turf" days. Watch carefully, the wideouts have to adjust their timing and dive and leap to make him look good, and the TE and backs have to be dangerous enough to keep coverage from blanketing the receivers.

I don't think Zona will be letting Kurt go, so whether he could make Evans, Reed, Hardy and Royal look good and whether the Bills OL is good enough to support him = whatcha get when you cross a Malamute with a Pointer (a Moot Point)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Warner:

2002–2003 seasons

Warner began the season 0-3 as a starter, throwing seven interceptions against only one touchdown. In their fourth game against the Dallas Cowboys, Warner broke a finger on his throwing hand, and despite attempting to come back later in the season, his injury only allowed him to play two more games (both losses). In contrast to his 103.4 career passer rating entering the season, Warner posted a minuscule 67.4 rating in 2002. Warner was replaced as the Rams' starting quarterback after fumbling six times in the opener of the 2003 season against the New York Giants. Warner's replacement as the Rams quarterback, Marc Bulger, would be named to two Pro Bowls and is currently third all-time in completion percentage (trailing only Warner and Chad Pennington).

The aspect of Kurt Warner's game that nobody seems to recognize is his Jesus balls. Very few QBs in the NFL's history have ever been able to harness this powerful force. Essentially, when the QB has the backing of the Lord, Jesus is able to actually navigate the QBs passes into the arms of the receiver. Only three QBs have had this ability since 1992 - Frank Reich, Jim Harbaugh, and Kurt Warner.

If you look back at the performances of these three QBs, the evidence is quite clear. Frank Reich invoked the power of the Jesus balls to lead his team, the Buffalo Bills, to the greatest comeback in the history of the NFL in January of 1993. Reich first honed his skills in 1984, leading his Maryland Terrapins over the heavily favored Miami Hurricanes. Jim Harbaugh called upon the Jesus balls in January of 1996 in attempting to defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers on the last play of regulation. Jesus expertly guided Harbaugh's "Hail Mary" pass through the heathen Steelers defenders and into the arms of Aaron Bailey. Unfortunately, Bailey was a heathen too, and he was unable to handle the pass, even though Jesus dropped the ball right into his lap. Kurt Warner is the third member of this unique and repentant group. Though he has thrown a few minor Jesus balls to date, his need to invoke the Little Richard "shut-yo-mouth!" power on his wife drained much of his energy earlier this decade. Fully recovered, Warner is now once again ready to rely on Jesus to back his balls in an attempt to win glory for them both.

:unsure::doh::lol:

Post of the week! Hilarious!

The aspect of Kurt Warner's game that nobody seems to recognize is his Jesus balls. Very few QBs in the NFL's history have ever been able to harness this powerful force. Essentially, when the QB has the backing of the Lord, Jesus is able to actually navigate the QBs passes into the arms of the receiver. Only three QBs have had this ability since 1992 - Frank Reich, Jim Harbaugh, and Kurt Warner.

If you look back at the performances of these three QBs, the evidence is quite clear. Frank Reich invoked the power of the Jesus balls to lead his team, the Buffalo Bills, to the greatest comeback in the history of the NFL in January of 1993. Reich first honed his skills in 1984, leading his Maryland Terrapins over the heavily favored Miami Hurricanes. Jim Harbaugh called upon the Jesus balls in January of 1996 in attempting to defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers on the last play of regulation. Jesus expertly guided Harbaugh's "Hail Mary" pass through the heathen Steelers defenders and into the arms of Aaron Bailey. Unfortunately, Bailey was a heathen too, and he was unable to handle the pass, even though Jesus dropped the ball right into his lap. Kurt Warner is the third member of this unique and repentant group. Though he has thrown a few minor Jesus balls to date, his need to invoke the Little Richard "shut-yo-mouth!" power on his wife drained much of his energy earlier this decade. Fully recovered, Warner is now once again ready to rely on Jesus to back his balls in an attempt to win glory for them both.

Apparently you didn't watch the Cards vs Pats game this season...If he has to face the cold in NY or Philly and plays like he did in NE I think you will may change your mind about Warner.

Stating that, I'd think the Patriots would love to see the guy come to Buffalo,no way he will though.

Or most offensive.

:unsure:

So you've never seen these three guys give the credit to Jesus??

Wow, actually, going back through some of your posts over just the last month I can see where you're an expert on "offensive." I'll use some of your quotes for perspective on what I wrote:

- "It was a joke. Pull the stick out of your ass." -RkFast

- "Youre probably the ONE moron who would go to a Don Rickles show be "offended" and storm off." -RkFast

- "Take the stick out of your ass, you self-righteous nitwit." - RkFast

Maybe take your own advice and lighten up...oh, and take that stick out of your ass!

You forgot to add Tim Tebow to that list!

hilarious keep it coming...

He's very good when given time.

I see Philly, Pitt or Baltimore beating him senseless.

:unsure:

So you've never seen these three guys give the credit to Jesus??

Wow, actually, going back through some of your posts over just the last month I can see where you're an expert on "offensive." I'll use some of your quotes for perspective on what I wrote:

- "It was a joke. Pull the stick out of your ass." -RkFast

- "Youre probably the ONE moron who would go to a Don Rickles show be "offended" and storm off." -RkFast

- "Take the stick out of your ass, you self-righteous nitwit." - RkFast

Maybe take your own advice and lighten up...oh, and take that stick out of your ass!

He never shoulda said those mean things to me. :doh:

The aspect of Kurt Warner's game that nobody seems to recognize is his Jesus balls. <.....> Kurt Warner is the third member of this unique and repentant group. Though he has thrown a few minor Jesus balls to date, his need to invoke the Little Richard "shut-yo-mouth!" power on his wife drained much of his energy earlier this decade. Fully recovered, Warner is now once again ready to rely on Jesus to back his balls in an attempt to win glory for them both.

ROTFL! Brenda Warner drained the Mojo from Kurt's "Jesus Ball" whammy.

Best explanation I've heard for the fall and rise of KW!

Seriously, in addition to the lingering effects of a small but critical injury (broken finger on throwing hand 2002), KW may be the "poster child" for supporting cast impact on QB.

Lol, I bet just because of this thread, the Cards are going down hard in the NFC championship. Warner will throw at least three picks. You made it happen by overpraising a player who was not deserving.

ROTFL! Brenda Warner drained the Mojo from Kurt's "Jesus Ball" whammy.

Best explanation I've heard for the fall and rise of KW!

First time I saw her, I thought that chick was his mom :unsure: