Tonight Sabres Game Online

The Dean

Start time is 7:30P

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl

This link might be better:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/hockeynight/2009010902

Thanks for the link ..caught the end of the third .. OT and shootout

I am looking forward to seeing the Sabres play here in Dallas next week. A group of Bills backers are going to get together before the game. The guy who handles group sales from the stars is a Bills fan (from Warsaw, NY). He helped to cut us a good deal on tickets.

Wow...had to watch on tape delay...great finish to a pretty miserable effort in the offensive zone. But hey, to my knowledge, not only did the Sabres steal a victory, Tim Connolly finished the game without any injury!! He actually looked okay out there tonight...

Watched the whole game. One thing that struck me throughout was the complete lack of physicality by the Sabres. Both up front and on defense. They did start laying the body on while forechecking for a brief stretch during the 3rd period and it yielded immediate results. Rangers scrambled on D and started coughing up the puck. Buffalo definitely needs some grit up front. Chris Neil is a FA next season. He would be a nice addition. Also, I watched a couple Sabre games this season with a Kaleta. He seemed to play a nice tough game. Is he injured? What about Peters?

What a performance from Miller. Did everything you could ever ask from a clutch goalie. He held them in while they took the second period off.

Watched the whole game. One thing that struck me throughout was the complete lack of physicality by the Sabres. Both up front and on defense. They did start laying the body on while forechecking for a brief stretch during the 3rd period and it yielded immediate results. Rangers scrambled on D and started coughing up the puck. Buffalo definitely needs some grit up front. Chris Neil is a FA next season. He would be a nice addition. Also, I watched a couple Sabre games this season with a Kaleta. He seemed to play a nice tough game. Is he injured? What about Peters?

What a performance from Miller. Did everything you could ever ask from a clutch goalie. He held them in while they took the second period off.

Kaleta has been out with a neck injury since before Christmas, when he was sucker-punched by Denis Gauthier.

Peters is an extra forward. He only plays when they know they'll need a goon.

Kaleta has been out with a neck injury since before Christmas, when he was sucker-punched by Denis Gauthier.

Peters is an extra forward. He only plays when they know they'll need a goon.

They should consider giving him a regular shift on the 3rd or 4th line.

They should consider giving him a regular shift on the 3rd or 4th line.

He's definitely not 3rd-line material. I have no problem with keeping an enforcer on the fourth line, but his fighting has actually regressed as he has tried to work on his hockey skills.

He's definitely not 3rd-line material. I have no problem with keeping an enforcer on the fourth line, but his fighting has actually regressed as he has tried to work on his hockey skills.

No good if he can't play. Sharks have Shelly who is actually a good all around player. Plays physical but not stupid. Hustles all the time. Right now he is injured and I think San Jose really miss him. I guess Neil would really be a good fit in Buffalo because he can play as well. Not just a goon.

No good if he can't play. Sharks have Shelly who is actually a good all around player. Plays physical but not stupid. Hustles all the time. Right now he is injured and I think San Jose really miss him. I guess Neil would really be a good fit in Buffalo because he can play as well. Not just a goon.

Peters is what he is - a little more playing time isn't going to make him a serviceable 3rd liner.

Neil would fill a toughness role that the team lacks, but I think there is too much bad blood between the Sabres and Neil to believe that they would want anything to do with him. I don't think I'd like to see Neil in a Buffalo uniform.