FLA or OKL?

BillsObserver

As Dan Wetzel put it on Yahoo Sports, Utah "seal-clubbed" Alabama. It's not like they got lucky. They beat the tar out of a team that was the supposed national champion, unlike Florida that had to come from behind to win. The BCS is a fraud and the Utah AG wants to investigate it for antitrust. If there is any justice in the world, Utah will be voted national champion by every poll NOT affiliated with the BCS.

PTR

I am very torn, tonight. I want Utah to be ranked as high as possible, and have the situation be a total embarrassment to the BCS.

I think that Utah's best argument for #1 is if Florida beats Oklahoma, in ordinary fashion.

But, I despise Florida, and I can't really root for them.

I guess I will just root for an ordinary performance from both teams.

I am very torn, tonight. I want Utah to be ranked as high as possible, and have the situation be a total embarrassment to the BCS.

I think that Utah's best argument for #1 is if Florida beats Oklahoma, in ordinary fashion.

But, I despise Florida, and I can't really root for them.

I guess I will just root for an ordinary performance from both teams.

I would love for the Bills to go after Tebow with a vengance. I can see him becoming another Kelly, very easily. Heart, drive, motivation, desire. Those that doubt his ability to become a force as an NFL quarterback are going to be surprised. Remember that in college, Kelly went to UM because most other colleges wanted him to play LB.

I would love for the Bills to go after Tebow with a vengance. I can see him becoming another Kelly, very easily. Heart, drive, motivation, desire. Those that doubt his ability to become a force as an NFL quarterback are going to be surprised. Remember that in college, Kelly went to UM because most other colleges wanted him to play LB.

I'm impressed with the use of sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Can he hike the ball to himself, and pressure the opposing QB, too?

Well I'm watching this game mostly out of boredom; and so I can play along when the inevitable draft threads come around....

Tebow is not impressive -- two bad pics already. He takes waaay too long to make a decision to throw the ball (directly resulting in the first pic). And he sure as hell isn't putting a shoulder down and bulling through LBers in the NFL, so you can forget that aspect of him game at the next level. He's another future bust.

Bradford on the other hand looks like the real deal. He puts the ball on the money. Very impressive.

OK keeps shooting themselves in the foot...gotta put some points on the board on those two RZ trips.

WTF were they doing going off tackle on the 1 foot line, paying into FLA's speed? They should have gone straight ahead on those two plays...QB sneak even.

WTF were they doing going off tackle on the 1 foot line, paying into FLA's speed? They should have gone straight ahead on those two plays...QB sneak even.

I was driving home from work and listening on the radio when that happened, so I don't know about that one.

Couple other brain farts by OU, though - that TE should have ducked out of bounds earlier in the final drive, and I don't know about the decision to throw to that particular receiver (on the INT). Seemed like Bradford was forcing it to a WR short of the goal line, which meant the WR had to make a tough catch and fight his way into the EZ.

That had to be the worst broadcast team ever assembled! They had no business being in the booth. :lol:

I couldnt believe the @ss kissing they were doing for the Gaytors. Just curious did the NC2A revoke the rule about CB's mugging recievers?

Hopefully you've been resewn (is that a word?). According to the radio report I heard Utah made it to #2, which surprised me.

That had to be the worst broadcast team ever assembled! They had no business being in the booth. :lol:

I agree :thumbsup:

I loved that drive in the 2nd quarter where Florida held on 4th down. Tom Brennamon (one of my least favorite announcers) exclaimed that they have to go for it on 4th down here. His counterpart agreed emphatically. Then they got all excited that Florida held. Only problem was it was 3rd down not 4th :w00t:

Hopefully you've been resewn (is that a word?). According to the radio report I heard Utah made it to #2, which surprised me.

Utah #2 in the AP, #4 in the USA/Coaches Poll. #4? A travesty!

If I had a vote, I give #1 to Utah. Neither team impressed me, last night.

Utah #2 in the AP, #4 in the USA/Coaches Poll. #4? A travesty!

If I had a vote, I give #1 to Utah. Neither team impressed me, last night.

Agreed.

And one step further, neither QB impressed me a lot last night. Bradford looked pretty good at points, but looked rattled in the second half, and Tebow - even with the numbers he put up - looked like exactly what everyone keeps saying - a great college QB in a "gimmicky" system that won't translate well to the pros.