FLA or OKL?

BillsObserver

Huh? There's still college football going on? It's Jan 8th for cripes sake...time to focus on the the Divisional round. Some great match ups this weekend.

You're not missing much. Its the final round of the NCAA annual cash grab lottery. The other semi-finalists have been given their cash prizes and tonight, the 2 lucky enough to get picked out of a hat get to see which one of them gets the grand prize and which one gets the runner up prize. I think they actually have some type of sporting game too, as sideshow entertainment.

You're not missing much. Its the final round of the NCAA annual cash grab lottery. The other semi-finalists have been given their cash prizes and tonight, the 2 lucky enough to get picked out of a hat get to see which one of them gets the grand prize and which one gets the runner up prize. I think they actually have some type of sporting game too, as sideshow entertainment.

But if F$U was playing tonight..well, it would be legit... :w00t:

But if F$U was playing tonight..well, it would be legit... :w00t:

It wouldn't be legit is FSU was just 1 of numerous 1-loss teams. FSU or not, there's no "legit" champion until a playoff system is installed. I'll be the first to say that FSU didn't really deserve the 2000 title game appearance.

It wouldn't be legit is FSU was just 1 of numerous 1-loss teams. FSU or not, there's no "legit" champion until a playoff system is installed. I'll be the first to say that FSU didn't really deserve the 2000 title game appearance.

And that F$U joke never gets old, does it? :w00t:

Unless one the teams tonight is VERY impressive, I tend to agree.

As Dan Wetzel put it on Yahoo Sports, Utah "seal-clubbed" Alabama. It's not like they got lucky. They beat the tar out of a team that was the supposed national champion, unlike Florida that had to come from behind to win. The BCS is a fraud and the Utah AG wants to investigate it for antitrust. If there is any justice in the world, Utah will be voted national champion by every poll NOT affiliated with the BCS.

P.S...all the debate as to which undefeated team, Utah, Boise State or Ball State, deserved a BCS bowl seems hilarious now.

PTR