Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009

firstngoal

Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009 so that Ralphie gets stuck paying out mega bonus money to our 2010 draft pick. A top three pick would likely cost the Bills 30+ million in signing bonus money.

It would teach him a lesson on being cheap. :unsure:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009 so that Ralphie gets stuck paying out mega bonus money to our 2010 draft pick. A top three pick would likely cost the Bills 30+ million in signing bonus money.

...or they could trade down and not worry about the bonus money.

Why don't we really punish Ralph?

Let's all hope the Bills go 4-12 for the next 10 years straight.

Why don't we really punish Ralph?

Let's all hope the Bills go 4-12 for the next 10 years straight.

Not that Ralph will still be here 10 years from now (the odds are against it), but it would punish the fans alot more than Ralph, he will still get his millions and the stadium will still be full, jerseys will still be bought, concessions will be sold and we true fans will still be disgusted.

Not that Ralph will still be here 10 years from now (the odds are against it), but it would punish the fans alot more than Ralph, he will still get his millions and the stadium will still be full, jerseys will still be bought, concessions will be sold and we true fans will still be disgusted.

What's the solution then?

I have a better idea, let's hope the team goes 10-6. Makes it to the playoffs as a wildcard and go to the Superbowl. Then Ralph will have to pay playoff checks for 4 weeks and not have a home game to help cover the costs.

That would really teach him.

If you want to punish Ralph there is only one way to do that, and thats not buy tickets, or pariphenallia, and to continue to constantly send emails letters and any sort of correspondence to the Bills that constatly show your distate for the organization.

but we all love the Bills and watching the game on sundays, its a part of pour lives and culture. The problem is Ralph knows this and he is using it agianst us. He's a real wealthy man, and he didn't get that way by not knowing how to manipulate the situation to his favor...

I have a better idea, let's hope the team goes 10-6. Makes it to the playoffs as a wildcard and go to the Superbowl. Then Ralph will have to pay playoff checks for 4 weeks and not have a home game to help cover the costs.

That would really teach him.

The players paychecks stop when the season ends. They don't get paid for the playoffs by their teams.

Its all under the cap anyway.

The punishment of ralph being here for another 10 years would be exponentially worse than a few 4-12 seasons.

It would teach him a lesson on being cheap. :worthy:

I would never hope our team would go 4-12. I personally dont care about positioning in the draft. I would like to see us proven wrong about the retaining of dick Jauron and Co and that continuity will be the key this upcoming season.

However, Given the schedule and though i do not hope for this to happen but 4-12 is very likely given what DJ has shown us thus far :unsure:

Realistically, 4-12 sure looks like a likely record for the Bills next year. I am rooting for a 16-0 season, and a Superbowl -- But does it make me less of a fan if I am realistic about it and admit we will probly finish 4-12 +/- a win?

FirstGoal -- You may just get your wish....