Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009

firstngoal

I would never hope our team would go 4-12. I personally dont care about positioning in the draft. I would like to see us proven wrong about the retaining of dick Jauron and Co and that continuity will be the key this upcoming season.

However, Given the schedule and though i do not hope for this to happen but 4-12 is very likely given what DJ has shown us thus far :worthy:

This is true. The only way we will get to improve our record with this schedule is to spend money on two top tier free agents who are playmakers. We are mediocre because we do not have one bonafide big play guy on this team. Lee Evans isn't it, Kawika Maitchell isn't, Marcus Stroud isn't, nobody. McKelvin might become one. The Kelly Bills were great because they were talent-laden with playmakers--Bruce, Biscuit, Jimbo, Thurman, Reed, and yes..Tasker!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the solution then?

I cannot think of anytime in any pro sport where the fans were able to fix a disfunctional organization. The only solution lies within the people who own, run, manage and control the dollars for the team. Nothing the fans do, short of maybe hijacking the opponents transportation to the stadium, has ever turned a team around. Please correct me if I am wrong and you can think of a situation where fan(s) restored the pride in a once prideful organization.

Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009 so that Ralphie gets stuck paying out mega bonus money to our 2010 draft pick. A top three pick would likely cost the Bills 30+ million in signing bonus money.

It would teach him a lesson on being cheap. :w00t:

Let's hope the Bills finish 12-4 or better in 2009 so that we can have a home playoff game and not be depressed.

Don't be ridiculous.

Let's hope the Bills finish 12-4 or better in 2009 so that we can have a home playoff game and not be depressed.

Don't be ridiculous.

Your quote is ridiculous....12-4 for this team?...and playoffs?...Jim Mora would have fun with that one.

Let's hope the Bills finish 4-12 or worse in 2009 so that Ralphie gets stuck paying out mega bonus money to our 2010 draft pick. A top three pick would likely cost the Bills 30+ million in signing bonus money.

It would teach him a lesson on being cheap. :w00t:

Please provide one intelligent example of how Ralph is so cheap that you think this will teach him a lesson? I find it so funny that most "Ralph is cheap" posters are aslo the same posters upset that Dockery, Schobel, Walker, Parrish, etc make so much money.

You wanna complain on who the money is spent on, then fine. But enough of the "he wont spend money" posts. I would like just one intelligent example of when he chose NOT to spend money. And don't say DJ becuase DJ was MARV LEVY's choice, and he paid him a hefty extension. Truth is, he has spending lots of money on players which is a key reason he was so pissed off this season. The real issue is that we don't have a true GM to make better decisions...