So Dummycrats

Be more specific. I'm not sure anyone is "loafing off the government dime" except politicians and their compadres.

Not even me... I have my tasks! :lol::thumbsup:

And to be specific, I mean the corporate welfare. It is the ones you can't see that are the most insideous one's. Not that I condone the welfare queen in the Caddy, but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alaska = the state where EVERYONE is on welfare. 100% welfare. Free blubber for all.

Get on your ice floe and sail away....since there's no such thing as global warming you won't have to worry about its melting.

Not even me... I have my tasks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And to be specific, I mean the corporate welfare. It is the ones you can't see that are the most insideous one's. Not that I condone the welfare queen in the Caddy, but that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, corporations bad.

Now about those three million jobs Obama has promised to create...

:lol:

Alaska = the state where EVERYONE is on welfare. 100% welfare. Free blubber for all.

Get on your ice floe and sail away....since there's no such thing as global warming you won't have to worry about its melting.

The myth of Tardville exposed here. You should seek treatment for your obsession with Alaska and Palin.

The myth of Tardville exposed here. You should seek treatment for your obsession with Alaska and Palin.

Uh well, the thread was started by an Alaskan. It it was started by someone else no doubt I would have had something else with which to slam them. And, I don't see Palin's name in there anywhere....seems like you might have the problem. She's in a different thread. She is actually relevant since she was chosen by Alaskans as their Leader. That speaks volumes.

And it IS a fact that Alaska IS the one and ONLY state where EVERYONE gets FREE MONEY for doing NOTHING. If that's not welfare, I don't know what is.

It has been 20 below in Anchorage... They are expecting the world low temp record (approx -90 degrees F) to be broken this year in Siberia or soon... In AK, it has been the coldest in a decade.

Stuff like this will keep the wingnuts surely fired up!

:lol::thumbsup:

:lol::thumbsup: COOO-maa-n on Tom, I am not saying corporationa are bad... Actually they are good. All I am calling for is transparency for everyone.

"Corporate Transparency, not Corporate Welfare"? I'm not sure I follow you...

...oh, wait, look who I'm responding to.

Uh well, the thread was started by an Alaskan. It it was started by someone else no doubt I would have had something else with which to slam them. And, I don't see Palin's name in there anywhere....seems like you might have the problem. She's in a different thread. She is actually relevant since she was chosen by Alaskans as their Leader. That speaks volumes.

And it IS a fact that Alaska IS the one and ONLY state where EVERYONE gets FREE MONEY for doing NOTHING. If that's not welfare, I don't know what is.

Yep. After the lower 48 gave them a leg up. You think they would be grateful. Like I said, many people in those states are the ones who go to a bar and let their buddies buy them all the first rounds... Then when it is time to pony up for a round, they got to split: "The wife is calling". :lol:

Look who you are talking to, it fits guys like AD to a tee.

Bad news. A.D.s member profile shows Pacific time zone-like yours. Neighbor?

Isn't it about time for another disappearing act? You know in that "wanna be Bohemian but we know the truth" kinda way? In any event, I'll let you know when I have a modicum of respect for your world "view".

That's some funny s#it, AD. "Wanna be Bohemian"? Outstanding! I like it.

Well, I have to say, with respect to having no respect for one's opinions or world view, the feeling is mutual. Haters who complain about everything, and offer nothing, are a dime a dozen. I know a lot of old men, with 6th grade educations, who sound just like you. Whining like spoiled little girls because the world doesn't work the way they want it to. Boo fuc#in hoo, AD. Just complain way, as the world passes you bye.

Maybe after the apocalypse your kind will be relevant again.

That's some funny s#it, AD. "Wanna be Bohemian"? Outstanding! I like it.

Well, I have to say, with respect to having no respect for one's opinions or world view, the feeling is mutual. Haters who complain about everything, and offer nothing, are a dime a dozen. I know a lot of old men, with 6th grade educations, who sound just like you. Whining like spoiled little girls because the world doesn't work the way they want it to. Boo fuc#in hoo, AD. Just complain way, as the world passes you bye.

Maybe after the apocalypse your kind will be relevant again.

Hey!

Hey my father has a 6th grade education and is a vet too boot... He would be insulted! <_<;) He sounds nothing like these guys... He is actually compassionate. Maybe the guys you are ripping on were beat as a child by their father?

Hey!

Hey my father has a 6th grade education and is a vet too boot... He would be insulted! <_<;) He sounds nothing like these guys... He is actually compassionate. Maybe the guys you are ripping on were beat as a child by their father?

Its a pity when the next generation fails to get as much formal education as their parents.

Where's the howling over Obama's plan to cut taxes while raising spending? You know, exactly the same thing the hated George W. Bush did that you people couldn't help spew over.

But this is somehow "change".

Right.

My favorite interview of the day was some liberal lemming on MSNBC talking about how the government will "invest" in alternative technologies and that will be the silver bullet that "saves" America. When pressed for facts she stated "I trust our government because I'm a patriot".

Sheer genius.

Meanwhile, the New York Times reported that Senator Clinton helped a company get huge government contracts after they contributed to the Clinton "Foundation". Once again, the silence is deafening.

Now you have some valid points here, but when you start with that title you are going to lose people's attention. I think the alternative energy sources can have a long term benefit, but will cost us in the short term. If it pans out, we can become energy independent if we still exist.

It has been 20 below in Anchorage... They are expecting the world low temp record (approx -90 degrees F) to be broken this year in Siberia or soon... In AK, it has been the coldest in a decade.

Stuff like this will keep the wingnuts surely fired up!

<_<;)

Just checked my thermometer-close- 17 below-but facts suck when you have a preconceived notion on G.W.