So Dummycrats

Where's the howling over Obama's plan to cut taxes while raising spending? You know, exactly the same thing the hated George W. Bush did that you people couldn't help spew over.

But this is somehow "change".

Right.

My favorite interview of the day was some liberal lemming on MSNBC talking about how the government will "invest" in alternative technologies and that will be the silver bullet that "saves" America. When pressed for facts she stated "I trust our government because I'm a patriot".

Sheer genius.

Meanwhile, the New York Times reported that Senator Clinton helped a company get huge government contracts after they contributed to the Clinton "Foundation". Once again, the silence is deafening.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother waiting until the guy takes office and starts to help make policy? Better to start bashing now. That's especially true for those who have nothing of substance to offer, and will bash no matter what Obama decides to do.

Your usuall outstanding worthless post, AD!

Where's the howling over Obama's plan to cut taxes while raising spending? You know, exactly the same thing the hated George W. Bush did that you people couldn't help spew over.

Right.

My favorite interview of the day was some liberal lemming on MSNBC talking about how the government will "invest" in alternative technologies and that will be the silver bullet that "saves" America. When pressed for facts she stated "I trust our government because I'm a patriot".

Sheer genius.

Meanwhile, the New York Times reported that Senator Clinton helped a company get huge government contracts after they contributed to the Clinton "Foundation". Once again, the silence is deafening.

Wait...you mean that people who blindly partake in partisan politics are hypocrites? Who'd've thunk it!

Why bother waiting until the guy takes office and starts to help make policy? Better to start bashing now. That's especially true for those who have nothing of substance to offer, and will bash no matter what Obama decides to do.

And oh so different from the mindless bashing of Bush for everything from Dick Jauron on down.

And I was loving the lecture that some liberals were giving conservatives over the "Barack the Magic Negro" thingy....how it..."denigrates the office of the President."

Because in between calling him every name in the book, putting "F the President" bumper stickers on their cars, likening him to the Antichrist, and calling for his assasination, liberals have been REAL !@#$ING RESPECTFUL of the office of the President the last eight years, havent they?

But this? This is somehow "different"...which is exactly AD's point.

Give it time. He will raise taxes in due time. It can't be done know, even know he would like to do it in a heartbeat. :lol:

I have been respectful of Bush for the most part... Where I do not get respectful is about the needless war Bush and his cronies cooked up and then tricked the dolts into accepting... Nothing respectful about a prez that sends his troops into what is an overall vain mission.

And yes, if Obama would have down this, I would have come to the same conclusion about him.

When people start dieing needlessly under Obama and I don't say a word... Then call me out. If Obama ties his patronage to the war machine call me out.

And oh so different from the mindless bashing of Bush for everything from Dick Jauron on down.

But this? This is somehow "different"...which is exactly AD's point.

Bush was actually in office, making bad decisions. That's how. Some of you guys are so pumped to bash Obama you can't even wait until he has been in office for an hour or two. :lol:

Why bother waiting until the guy takes office and starts to help make policy?

Because the "plan" came out today and it's another turd sandwich in a long line of them. It's called reading and analyzing. It's no different than the absolute garbage offered by the Republicans.

Better to start bashing now. That's especially true for those who have nothing of substance to offer, and will bash no matter what Obama decides to do.

I'm sorry the truth hurts your blind political following. That's pretty much expected and the reason the average American gets poorer while a small segment gets significantly richer.

Isn't it about time for another disappearing act? You know in that "wanna be Bohemian but we know the truth" kinda way? In any event, I'll let you know when I have a modicum of respect for your world "view".

Jesus, talk radio sure is whipping the right wing partisans into a frenzy of strawman regurgitations! I for one am loving every minute of it!

Jesus, talk radio sure is whipping the right wing partisans into a frenzy of strawman regurgitations! I for one am loving every minute of it!

I don't listen to talk radio, Annie, er...Elliot...er...

It's called facts. For partisans, they seem to be virtually impossible to face. So far "Change We Need" is "More of the Same with Different Suitors Getting Their Share".

But follow along blindly, since you obviously can't help yourself.

Bush was actually in office, making bad decisions. That's how. Some of you guys are so pumped to bash Obama you can't even wait until he has been in office for an hour or two. :lol:

Exactly.

Obama has to mop up this mess. Now, I don't give Obama Carte Blanche when doing this job, but I do agree he has to be given some latitude before his detractors coming swooping in on every little detail to call him and his supporters hypocrites. It seems his detractors want him to work in a vacuum. Now I don't agree with how Bush has handled things, but things are not going to change if you don't fight fire with the same firee to a certain extent. He has to play to a certain extent the same ground rules that have been established or he will end up like Jimmy Carter. He won't complete his mission an goals if he alienates the establishment. I always believed this. Do you think Obama could have said this on the campaign trail and still got elected? :thumbsup::thumbsup: Some of Obama's detractors expect him not to fight... In due time we will wean ourselves of the hideous practices of the last 8 years.

"Construimus, Batuimus"

It's called facts. For partisans, they seem to be virtually impossible to face. So far "Change We Need" is "More of the Same with Different Suitors Getting Their Share".

Actually it's not "called facts" it's called the fallacy of false equivalence.

To extent yes. I never really disagreed with Bush's ways of doing things... I found it hideous with who he was doing it with. So yes, IMO Obama is better... You may not agree on both and see it as the same path. I see it as two distinct paths that look similar.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.