One good thing about Jauron

JPicc2114

Dick Jauron led the Bills to their lowest penalty total ever with 71 and least penalty yards in a 16 game season (538). Under his tenure the Bills have their three least penalized teams in club history.

His teams are at least well disciplined.

Dick Jauron led the Bills to their lowest penalty total ever with 71 and least penalty yards in a 16 game season (538). Under his tenure the Bills have their three least penalized teams in club history.

When your team is coached by a eunuch, it plays like one.

yes----except at the end of the half...or when there is any pressure on..

And accustomed to losing.

I was not thrilled with Jauron coming back. I was a big Jauron supporter but he, for whatever reason, can't win consistently. His gameday skills are lacking but oveerall, I think he is still a good coach. The penalty stat is a good one in determining that a team is well-coached.

Now let me present this stat. Last year, the injury-riddled Bills finished with tied for 4th in the NFL with a +9 turnover ratio. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?s...2&year=2007 This year, we finished with -8, which was 14th ine the league. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?s...2&year=2008 If we had a +9 turnover ratio this year, we are a playoff team IMO. So you gotta ask yourself, is Jauron responsible for turnovers or does it belong to the players?

That may be the biggest back-handed compliment, ever! :D