Ko Simpson arrested

Ko may have been stupid, but comparing what he did to what Vick and others have done is silly. What was his real crime here? Acting like an idiot to a cop. Do you have any idea how many people do that every day?

Puhleeze. If you want to cut Ko for his play, fine. I wouldn't. But, this is a VERY minor incident.

Yeah, you're probably right here. I'm just so fed up with this team right now.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax? When there are still bad jokes to be made? NEVER!

touche. I am laughing at the ones who have been jumping off the bridge the past week over situations out of their control.

It is like watching a two year complain about not having millions of dollars, pretty comical imo

What about the Bee-yotch he was with - first swearing at the officers, then swinging and striking one in the back of the head (who was trying to pick up her cell phone), then trying to kick out the window of the patrol car... Just the kind of nice girl you want to bring home to Mom :cry:

Maybe you didn't bother to read it...but that wasn't who he was with. That was his friend's girlfriend.

Jesus Christ, you guys need to relax. He got taken the tank. Big Deal. He is probably not going to get suspended for this. This is a bigger non-story than Lynch running over a drunk Canadian chick.

i kind of agree, but still he deserves to be cut ON PRINCIPLE for being so stupid.

i kind of agree, but still he deserves to be cut ON PRINCIPLE for being so stupid.

The only thing I can see that was really stupid, was what he said (if he really said it). You don't cut a guy for that. If you want to cut him for his play, fine. But, not for something this minor.

Jesus Christ, you guys need to relax. He got taken the tank. Big Deal. He is probably not going to get suspended for this. This is a bigger non-story than Lynch running over a drunk Canadian chick.

You have to admit that him proclaiming "I'm worth millions" which is probably not true is hilarious. Him choosing to say that drunk or high (or both) is comical.

touche. I am laughing at the ones who have been jumping off the bridge the past week over situations out of their control.

It is like watching a two year complain about not having millions of dollars, pretty comical imo

Jumping off the bridge? Well damn, I didn't think we were all lined up to jump off of the peace bridge over this. I just thought everyone jumped on the bandwagon to celebrate Ko being a total douchebag in exclaiming that he's worth millions and is a Buffalo Bill.

Well damn, if Ko has all that going for him, imagine what a good NFL player on a playoff team should be able to get away with. I mean something like "Hey, I'm LT, and I'm worth 10 times as much as Ko Simpson who is a Buffalo Bill." Hell, you outta be able to get away with murder for that.

When you act, and speak like a total douchebag, you should get ridiculed.

What an idiot this guy is. But no one is jumping off of a bridge.

That being said, I hope he plays some better football next season.

Jumping off the bridge? Well damn, I didn't think we were all lined up to jump off of the peace bridge over this. I just thought everyone jumped on the bandwagon to celebrate Ko being a total douchebag in exclaiming that he's worth millions and is a Buffalo Bill.

Well damn, if Ko has all that going for him, imagine what a good NFL player on a playoff team should be able to get away with. I mean something like "Hey, I'm LT, and I'm worth 10 times as much as Ko Simpson who is a Buffalo Bill." Hell, you outta be able to get away with murder for that.

If the story is true, then yeah he is an idiot. However, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the truth.

If the story is true, then yeah he is an idiot. However, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the truth.

Yeah, cuz police most of the time just make up sh-- this stupid and then file a report on it. Gimmie a break. He acted like a buffoon, and thought he could get away with being a dickhead because he has money.

It's a minor offense, but that doesn't excuse him for being a dickhedd.

What an idiot.

Ummm ... not to answer for jz, but when he referred to jumping off a bridge due to circumstances beyond our control, I think he meant Jauron, not this.