I'm done

davefan66

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan of this team since I was five. I'm 46 now. I'm glad there was no such thing as the internet in 1984 and

1985, when the team had back-to-back 2-14 seasons. And the crybabies on this site are complaining about 7-9?

If the whiny pis*sants on this stie are going to stop following the team, then I really wish they'd do it soon.

Venting on your fan board is fine. It's encouraged. This Jauron decision was one of the worst ever.

The "I'm done!" guys are like the guy who went to a U2 concert with 12,000 other U2 Fans, didn't like the new songs, then stopped the entire concert to announce over the sound system to the other 12,000 people there that he, alone, no longer liked the band, and was never going to listen to another song by U2 ever again under any circumstances, and was leaving. When not one of the other 12,000 fans cared he was leaving.

And then he walked out of the concert and put on his iPod to listen to U2 songs on the way home to steal free U2 downloads on the Internet.

I waiting to make my decision. This is going to be just like the stock market. When people are piling on to buy, it's time to sell. When people are panicking and selling, it's time to buy. I will watch the bandwagon index closely throughout 2009. If it dips below 874.50 I will bet the house on the Bills.

I've been a fan of this team since I was five. I'm 46 now. I'm glad there was no such thing as the internet in 1984 and

1985, when the team had back-to-back 2-14 seasons. And the crybabies on this site are complaining about 7-9?

If the whiny pis*sants on this stie are going to stop following the team, then I really wish they'd do it soon.

:thumbdown: Well said.

(Soft knocks at the door)

CHONG: Who is it?

CHEECH: It's me, Dave. Open up, man, I got the stuff.

(More knocks)

CHEECH: It's me, Dave, man. Open up, I got the stuff.

CHONG: Who?

CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here.

(More knocks)

CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me.

CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.

CHONG: Dave?

CHEECH: Yeah, Dave. C'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me.

CHONG: Dave's not here.

CHEECH: No, man, I'm Dave, man.

(Sharp knocks at the door)

CHEECH: Hey, c'mon, man.

CHEECH: It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me.

CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.

CHEECH: Yeah, Dave.

CHEECH: What the hell? No, man, I am Dave, man. Will you...

(More knocks)

CHEECH: C'mon! Open up the door, will you? I got the stuff with me, I think the cops

saw me.

CHEECH: Oh, what the hell is it...c'mon. Open up the door! It's Dave!

CHEECH: Dave! D-A-V-E! Will you open up the goddamn door!

CHEECH: Yeah, Dave!

CHEECH: Right, man. Dave. Now will you open up the door?

Venting on your fan board is fine. It's encouraged. This Jauron decision was one of the worst ever.

The "I'm done!" guys are like the guy who went to a U2 concert with 12,000 other U2 Fans, didn't like the new songs, then stopped the entire concert to announce over the sound system to the other 12,000 people there that he, alone, no longer liked the band, and was never going to listen to another song by U2 ever again under any circumstances, and was leaving. When not one of the other 12,000 fans cared he was leaving.

And then he walked out of the concert and put on his iPod to listen to U2 songs on the way home to steal free U2 downloads on the Internet.

Yeah I probably went a bit overboard. I was driven by the lack of interest by Ralphie in

improving this team.

I will follow the Bills, but I won't get myself wrapped up in how good or bad they are. And bad

is what they will be.

I always thought to myself if I ever had to relocate & moved to Charlotte I would really be able to get behind the Carolina Panthers. Always respected delhome & I think Fox is one of the best coaches out there. To think we hired Greggo over him. :worthy: Good luck with your new team.

Fox was almost at the end of his rope here even in wine and cheese Charlotte until this season. He would have brought the consistency we are looking for to Buffalo.

I was really depressed about the Bills this year and admit I was having doubts about renewing the football package then I went to the Bronco/ Panther game and realized I am Bills fan until they are gone.

I hate U2 almost as much as I hate Wilson. :worthy:

I'm 41, and remember the loser teams of the 70's and 80's very well. Never quit on them then even though I hated Wilson's cheapness and idiocy, but never quit because I didn't believe Wilson had crossed the line. I believed he still cared. I believed that despite his being such an awful owner he would still want to win if he could figure out a cheap way. He brought in Rauch from Oakland, which turned out to be a disaster but was a big hire at the time. He signed OJ. He brought back Ringo. He brought in Chuck Knox. Yes, he failed 10 times more than he succeeded, and was still foul for always having holdout problems and losing players do to cheapness, but when he crossed the Toronto line this year and tossed in the towel by keeping Jauron...I fired the old bastard.

Call me a pissant if you like, but it seems pretty stupid to lump me into that category simply because I'm through being crapped on.

Done, finished and screwed. :wallbash:

Cancelled my Direct TV and my NFL Ticket today. Saved roughly $1K next year on phone, TV & internet. :thumbsup:

Best part of this is having Sunday free from heartache, temper tantroms and throwing things. :wallbash:

No more Monday night DalASS games, no more home run fiasco's, no more super pooper bowl hype just to lose 4-4-4, no more dumb play calls & fumbles that lose games, no more lonnie "was I suppose to hold onto the ball?" johnsons, no more "up-coming-Q-backs", no more dullfish games in toronto, no more insults from the Bills & the NFL,

no more BULLsh--...PERIOD. :wallbash::wallbash:

$250+ for the NFL Ticket just to watch these bumbling fools and the NFL is an insult to the payee. :beer:

49 years of Bills football produced high blood pressure, acute alcohol intoxication but luckily no DUI's. :beer:

It's not worth it. Watching Bills football is like marrying your ex wife...it's the same sh--...different day. :censored:

Only one question remaining...if I tossed my bills stuff in the sanitary landfill...could I be charged with polluting the environment equal to the bills broadcasts polluting the airwaves? :sick:

I'm 41, and remember the loser teams of the 70's and 80's very well. Never quit on them then even though I hated Wilson's cheapness and idiocy, but never quit because I didn't believe Wilson had crossed the line. I believed he still cared. I believed that despite his being such an awful owner he would still want to win if he could figure out a cheap way. He brought in Rauch from Oakland, which turned out to be a disaster but was a big hire at the time. He signed OJ. He brought back Ringo. He brought in Chuck Knox. Yes, he failed 10 times more than he succeeded, and was still foul for always having holdout problems and losing players do to cheapness, but when he crossed the Toronto line this year and tossed in the towel by keeping Jauron...I fired the old bastard.

Call me a pissant if you like, but it seems pretty stupid to lump me into that category simply because I'm through being crapped on.

I think that his point, along with several other commenters, is this: if you are done, there doesn't seem to be much of a point in talking about it at excessive lenghts. And so readers of your post(s) do not understand why you seem to be harping on it. I personallly don't understand why you'd continue to follow the message board here if you are truly done with the team.

If you can make that make sense, it might prove that you don't belong in the "pissant" category.

Done, finished and screwed. :wallbash:

Cancelled my Direct TV and my NFL Ticket today. Saved roughly $1K next year on phone, TV & internet. :thumbsup:

Best part of this is having Sunday free from heartache, temper tantroms and throwing things. :wallbash:

No more Monday night DalASS games, no more home run fiasco's, no more super pooper bowl hype just to lose 4-4-4, no more dumb play calls & fumbles that lose games, no more lonnie "was I suppose to hold onto the ball?" johnsons, no more "up-coming-Q-backs", no more dullfish games in toronto, no more insults from the Bills & the NFL,

no more BULLsh--...PERIOD. :wallbash::wallbash:

$250+ for the NFL Ticket just to watch these bumbling fools and the NFL is an insult to the payee. :beer:

49 years of Bills football produced high blood pressure, acute alcohol intoxication but luckily no DUI's. :beer:

It's not worth it. Watching Bills football is like marrying your ex wife...it's the same sh--...different day. :censored:

Only one question remaining...if I tossed my bills stuff in the sanitary landfill...could I be charged with polluting the environment equal to the bills broadcasts polluting the airwaves? :sick:

now that...is some good angry ranting!

I'm sorry if this type of message has been posted before, but I don't

even know what to say.

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS DECISION!

I loved this team. I bleed Bills red and blue for the past 28 plus years of my life,

way back to Fergy, Butler, Villapiano, Smerlas, Romes to the Super Bowl years (too

many players to mention), to Flutie, to Losman and to Lynch.

I cannot care about this team any longer.

I will not give a cr*p what this owner and his band of merry "insiders"

do any longer.

I will not care if this team comes or go's.

I will not care if this team plays 1 or 2 or all of their games in Toronto.

I will not care if any of our players run over pedestrians any longer.

I will not care what this team does with it's 11th round pick.

I will not care who the QB is.

I will not care who we get in free agency.

I can't do this anymore.....

I will continue to read these boards and post my opinions, but.....

I WILL NOTE CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM ANY LONGER!!

Don't hate the team. Hate Ralph. Hate Jauron. Hate Schonert and Fewell if you want. Those are the reasons that this organization has become such a laughing stock and Ralph is at the top of the list for putting up with it.

Ralph is settling for doing the same thing for the 4th year in a row with no reasonable expectation of improvement. Ralph is putting out crap and I don't do crap.

I'm financially distancing myself from the Bills. No more merchandise, no more special trips to Buffalo for games and no more trips to the local bars in NH that carry NFL Ticket. I'll just keep tabs on them via the internet and the games that are broadcasted on tv (what is Jauron,0-6 against Belichick?) It's hard to avoid following the Bills when you live in WNY but after you've moved away, it's just not worth the effort to chase after a team that doesn't give a sh--.