Let's move on---TRADE PETERS!!!

Gisele

I don't hate the guy, but I respect his trade value. If we were able to trade him for a 1st rounder, bundle that pick with our current 1st rounder and move into the top 5 picks, we could get who? I mean really, who are we going after here? Who would we replace Peters with also? I enjoy the fact that we got a guy for cheap on our roster with an inflated reputation around the league, but seriously this is bad timing. I can't see us trading him because there is less reward in having him leave.

Don't trade away our best player. That would be a stupid move and I'm sure Trent Edwards wouldn't appreciate it either. Hell, why not Lock Peters up to a long term deal and build form there?

Let's Trade Lee Evans. WR's are plentiful in the NFL. :(

F-ck that. Give him a new deal and let's move on. The guy is one of the best in the NFL at his position. Trading him for draft picks and hoping they pan out? Again, f-ck that. They want continuity right?

they need to sign him ASAP and make some peeps happy

F-ck that. Give him a new deal and let's move on. The guy is one of the best in the NFL at his position. Trading him for draft picks and hoping they pan out? Again, f-ck that. They want continuity right?

Thank you.

The Bills need to accumulate talent, not trade it away. Peters is among the best in the league, so let's trade him away. :(

1. I wish people would stop talking about 1st round picks as if the number 1 pick is the same as the number 32 pick- I'd say Peters is worth about 2200 points on the trade value chart- that would give you a good indication of what another team would have to give up to make the trade fair.

Can we just STOP with the trade Peters BS. He is our BEST lineman, offensive or defensive. All you trade mongers should be talking about all the money we can save by cutting Kelsay, Royal, Dockery, Fowler, Ko Simpson, Dustin Fox, Teddy Lehman andall the other scrubs who couldn't make the rosters of other teams.

Don't trade away our best player. That would be a stupid move and I'm sure Trent Edwards wouldn't appreciate it either. Hell, why not Lock Peters up to a long term deal and build form there?

Let's Trade Lee Evans. WR's are plentiful in the NFL. :lol:

We already locked him up with a new deal two years ago. What's to say even if they re-do his deal he won't do this crap again in a couple of years.

I don't hate the guy, but I respect his trade value. If we were able to trade him for a 1st rounder, bundle that pick with our current 1st rounder and move into the top 5 picks, we could get who? I mean really, who are we going after here? Who would we replace Peters with also? I enjoy the fact that we got a guy for cheap on our roster with an inflated reputation around the league, but seriously this is bad timing. I can't see us trading him because there is less reward in having him leave.

if they can move up high enough to get the tackle from alabama. that might work but i doubt they will be able to get close enough.

He is his biggest fan and we would be better off without him. I'm sure he'll be holding out for a new contract again, you know, coming off a pro bowl year and all. After all, the pro bowl is what players play so hard for.

People didn't like Bruce Smith. Jim Kelly could be a jerk. A lot of 20 somethings aren't great people, but if you want choir boys, you're probably not going to have a tough minded team. Peters is a talented player, and he'll be very good next year. Trading him does not make this team better in 2009, and arguably in 2010 no matter what Buffalo receives in return.

Agreed. He doesn't need to be in AAA ball any longer. Let him go on to the big leagues.

The Buffalo Bills are the Toledo Mud Hens of the NFL. They are bush league, and their owner is a minor leaguer. Give Pat Bowlen (who's not in a huge market in Denver) credit for firing Shanahan. It takes balls to eat the contract Shanahan had.

He is his biggest fan and we would be better off without him. I'm sure he'll be holding out for a new contract again, you know, coming off a pro bowl year and all. After all, the pro bowl is what players play so hard for.

This is the stupidest idea posted on this board ... not to metion it has been discussed before. Games are won or lost in the trenches. You do not take your best offensive lineman and trade him away. Not going to happen so why even start this discussion?

This is the stupidest idea posted on this board ... not to metion it has been discussed before. Games are won or lost in the trenches. You do not take your best offensive lineman and trade him away. Not going to happen so why even start this discussion?

The presence or absence of our "best" offensive lineman is hardly even noticeable game to game, we lost more games with him in the lineup than with him out. Luckily, the rest of the league considers him premium. If we can get max value for this malcontent, grab it and get more talent at impact positions like a solid DE.