Just called the season tickets office.....

marauderswr80

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-877-228-4257 ext 187 is what I dialed and it goes to a voicemail.......i just left another message. My wife is next to leave one and shes pregnant, LOOK THE HELL OUT!

I applaud the effort too bad the Bills don't seem to care. Sometimes I think we will support the team no matter how bad the product is. I agree in being a fan through good and bad times but I feel they are taking advantage of the great diehard fans of Buffalo. Just once I want them to put winning first and show us with better players and a great coach. Our front office and coaching staff is second rate all the way.

Need a permit to picket? Ive never heard of that......maybe you are right. Id be willing to make the drive from Binghamto to picket for a day! If it can be put together, id come with 15 strong! Atleast if not more!

I'll join from Rochester. I'll pull 10 or more too. This whole thing has a NASCAR feel to it. Some douchebag enters a race where he only needs a pulse to qualify, starts in the last row, gets lapped after 10 laps, and drives around in circles like he's actually competing, knowing that even the last-place idiot makes $100 grand. Not sure everybody read this, but the Bills jut finished 0-6 in the division for the first time since 1976, and the second time ever. You've got !@#$s thinking they have actually improved because they had more offensive yards this year. Worse yet, Posluszny was quoted as saying the Bills were "average". Since when has average been that bad??? The whole team is f'd up in their thinking.

HOW ABOUT PICKETING AT ST. JOHN FISHER DURING TRAINING CAMP????? I CAN BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES!

I'll join from Rochester. I'll pull 10 or more too. This whole thing has a NASCAR feel to it. Some douchebag enters a race where he only needs a pulse to qualify, starts in the last row, gets lapped after 10 laps, and drives around in circles like he's actually competing, knowing that even the last-place idiot makes $100 grand. Not sure everybody read this, but the Bills jut finished 0-6 in the division for the first time since 1976, and the second time ever. You've got !@#$s thinking they have actually improved because they had more offensive yards this year. Worse yet, Posluszny was quoted as saying the Bills were "average". Since when has average been that bad??? The whole team is f'd up in their thinking.

HOW ABOUT PICKETING AT ST. JOHN FISHER DURING TRAINING CAMP????? I CAN BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES!

I think we should do it on New Years Day... Say 1? we could bring our tailgate stuff!

No need for a permit as long as you follow a few simple rules...

Don't park in the stadium lots, use remote lots, or Hammers. Maybe he'll give an off-season discount of $10

Stay on the sidewalk and just keep walking back and forth in front of the stadium. They may not see you from the offices, but traffic going by will.

I live in Atlanta, so my voice does not carry as much weight as the season-ticket holders, but I will not be attending my normal 1-2 home games next year as long as this current regime (DJ, lack of a real GM) is in place.

I sat with my 76 year old father in 35 degree wind & rain at the 49ers debacle this year, and made the comment that game was the single worst sporting event of any kind I have ever been to. I vowed then I would not return to RWS under the current circumstances, which now, as we all know, have been extended per Ralph's decision today.

Also, does it stand to reason that NFL teams get a cut of revenue from DirectTV Season Ticket subscribers? If if they do not, I will not be renewing my subscription for this piece of crap product.

I live in Atlanta, so my voice does not carry as much weight as the season-ticket holders, but I will not be attending my normal 1-2 home games next year as long as this current regime (DJ, lack of a real GM) is in place.

But will you go to the game their playing here in Atlanta against the Falcons? or the Carolina game? I'll be at both.

who the hell would want them? Thats like Beverly Hills trying to get a Dollar General on Rodeo Drive.......

Dude, come on. So Cal doesn't care about what team goes. They just want a team to further boost their "image". They want a cheap team. They want a team that they can send all of their customers too. This is the same area that had the Rams and Raiders playing at the same time. Neither team sold many seats. LA is a basketball town, and it will only use football as a customer service tool.

I fear that the Bills will be the next Detroit. 0-16 anyone?