Just called the season tickets office.....

marauderswr80

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't care. They'll only care if the building is empty in September.

Who says they'll care even then? The franchise will still be worth $800 million, whether the seats are filled or empty. Maybe worth more if attendance goes down, which should bring out multiple 're-locator' bids....

Unfortunately guys, it won't make a difference. The deal is signed, they aren't changing their minds.

The only difference that will be made is if they lose a significant amount of season ticket holders. At this point, who knows if that even matters because of the affiliation with Toronto.

So when do you plan on renewing?

When 2 things happen, Ralph no longer ownes the team and Jauron is gone! Trust me I can live without going to games. It will just save me about 250 bucks every trip.....250 bucks x's 7 = 1350.....in my pocket also means a better Christmas for my kids

When 2 things happen, Ralph no longer ownes the team and Jauron is gone! Trust me I can live without going to games. It will just save me about 250 bucks every trip.....250 bucks x's 7 = 1350.....in my pocket also means a better Christmas for my kids

Unfortunately by then the team will very likely be in Toronto or LA. Does this strike anyone else as being straight out of "Major League"?

Who says they'll care even then? The franchise will still be worth $800 million, whether the seats are filled or empty. Maybe worth more if attendance goes down, which should bring out multiple 're-locator' bids....

You know, I don't know too many places that'll be looking to build or upgrade a stadium in the next few seasons with the economy the way it is. Not saying it doesn't exist or won't happen but the odds don't look good right now.

Besides, when Ralph dies it looks all but inevitable that the BILLS are going to move.

It will only matter if people pickett infront of the stadium...

What if we organized an "event" infront of the stadium?

If we did do this we would need to be legal and get a permit.

We need 30K people to make a difference.

Im good for 10

It will only matter if people pickett infront of the stadium...

What if we organized an "event" infront of the stadium?

If we did do this we would need to be legal and get a permit.

We need 30K people to make a difference.

Im good for 10

Need a permit to picket? Ive never heard of that......maybe you are right. Id be willing to make the drive from Binghamto to picket for a day! If it can be put together, id come with 15 strong! Atleast if not more!