Season tix holders take a stand!

Doesn't this thread look awfully familiar.

Bills fans, for the most part, don't have the balls to take a stand.

They're crying in their Labbatt's about how this pathetic team (who had a lucky run in the 90's), might move somewhere else and be another city's headache.

Season ticket holders go to games to drink beers and hang out with friends. It is a day of freedom. What the Bills do is a distant second.

Nicely stated....

Hmmm let's see. I've had season tickets since '63, sit in a prime location with good people all around me. Yup. Ill give that up at the request of someone on TSW.

It would take about 2 seconds and those seats are owned by someone else.

Nicely stated....

Hmmm let's see. I've had season tickets since '63, sit in a prime location with good people all around me. Yup. Ill give that up at the request of someone on TSW.

It would take about 2 seconds and those seats are owned by someone else.

Just because someone else is going to make decisions by the same mode of thinking as a battered spouse doesn't mean that you have to do the same. Let me guess...you deserved it this time?

Season ticket holders go to games to drink beers and hang out with friends. It is a day of freedom. What the Bills do is a distant second.

Yeah, it's not like you can hang out with friends / drink beers from a different location than RWS on Sundays.

Can't you all see that Ralph Wilson and the Buffalo Bills organization don't give a !@#$ what you think. They know they have a bunch of blind followers that will go to Jonestown and drink the kool-aid when they give the go ahead. Mr. Wilson clearly didn't see the ineptitude of Dick Jauron on Sundays and refused to listen to the majority of the fans that wanted change. My grandfather always told me that you can't turn sh-- into sugar. I just hope the fans that attend the games next year like unsweetened tea.

Obviously the problem though is what if a tremendous amount of season ticket holders cancel and the Bills attendance goes from top ten to bottom ten. It's just going to make it that much more likely that they will move. I'm just saying this, i'm tired of the product on the field as well, but could this do more positive for the team than harm?

Just logged into my account manager and sent them an e-mail and cancelled my tickets. I will still go to a couple of games next season to get my fix of tailgating and I will still watch the games on TV but they are not getting my season ticket dollars. I will always be a Bills fan, but I just felt that it was neccessary to send a message to them even if they don't give a schitt, at least I feel better.

GO BILLS!

You're the one telling others not to renew because the team isn't winning. That's the definition of a fair weather fan, you moron.

I don't even know why fairweather fans bother the real Bills fans anymore. Did they rejoin and drink the kool-aid after the quick start this season? Why are they even still here? We haven't made the playoffs in 9 years, you'd think they'd be enthralled in some marginally better franchise by now, wouldn't you?