You can spit on me, call me names, kick me in the balls...

JoeF

I will never, ever give up on this team.

Decisions made...I don't agree with it--but I still love this team.

Let's move on to the draft.

Season tickets--the games stopped being about the team about 5 years ago--its a place to share a few good times, lots of misery and a special bond that relates all of us to one another..cheering for the most frustrating team in the NFL.

Here's to 0-20 next year -- I will be there...You can't make me stay away.

Season tickets--the games stopped being about the team about 5 years ago--its a place to share a few good times, lots of misery and a special bond that relates all of us to one another..cheering for the most frustrating team in the NFL.

You will have your choice of seats. Ralph is committed to sub-mediocraty.

^^ +1, except for the 0-20 part :thumbsup:

they say its darkest just before the dawn, its pretty f***ing dark today!!

Ralph truly is a cheapsskate among cheapskates, he's pretty much universally reviled now just so he could save like 4 or 5 million. Thats like having all my friends, co workers etc. hate me so i could save 50 bucks; but some people are billionaires for a reason i suppose.

GO BILLS!!

Now that's a post. You define Fan, Joe. :thumbsup:

I wish to offend no one, but you're a fool if you still root for or worse yet spend your hard earned dollars on this complete joke of a team. I have been a Bills fan since my earliest memories and have seen the Bills play in The Rockpile, but as of today, fuk this team and Ralph and all the other fools who continue to root for a perpetual loser.

Shame on you for accepting this, and worse yet, asking for more of the same. The jokes on you, not me.

Ralph was calculating on fukkin' idiots like you when he made his decision.

I'm moving on...Hello Carolina Panthers! My new team.

...and for those who will say Good riddance, let me just I say good riddance to you too!

I guess the bright side in all of this is that the fan pool is being whittled down to real Bills fans.

I will also continue to love & support this team. I've been a fan since the Kay Stephenson/Hank Bullough, pre-Marv, 2-14 days. No reason to stop now.

As much as this decision stings, I'll be over it....probably until we're 0-1, but I'll be over it.

I'll be there. I'll always keep my tickets. Go Bills...use the money saved to get a TE, DE and LB. Get T Gonzalez if you have to Ralph.

See the thing is they wont do that. Ralph will just pocked the cash.

God forbid his family only has $900 million in a few years instead of $930 million.

I see then .You are not allowed to drink at home?

You're wrong on this one. The only fans left are fools. If you enjoy going through life as a perpetual loser than enjoy your ride...loser!

So, if your house was burning, you'd escape outside to save yourself while the wife, kids, & dog perish?

No, the only fans left are loyal ones. "Real fans" stick with their team through thick & thin. I'm as pi$$ed off as everyone else is, but I'm still here.

I'm right behind you. I've been a Bills Fan all my life. As a Season Ticket Holder, I've seen good times and bad. But my seats are up in Sec 333, and I'm surrounded by many good Friends. Just know, and laugh as much as you want. My commute to The Ralph is 7.30 Hrs Long (Without Traffic). I already can't wait for next Season. Go Bills!!!!! I Bleed Blue!!!!

Let"s have a toast at 1/5 next year. We can drink to JP, Trent, and the Bills. The beer is on me. :(

You must be a rookie in watching the team

The is and always will be one team i will ever root for in the NFL. That is my beloved buffalo Bills. As long as they are in Buffalo, i will support them. This sucks big time. It really does. But what else can I do? I could never root for any other team other than the Bills. I just wished the Bills cared as much for there fans as the fans care about them.

I'm a "real" fan but the BILLS won't get another direct dime of my money until there are significant changes. Granted, I generally only get to one game a year so "ticket-wise" that's not a big deal but I do spend a ton on merchandise and that's pretty much over.

There are so many good coaches available right now that it's beyond ludicrous that Ralph won't eat a little money to go get one of them, instead keeping another incredibly mediocre decision maker in a division that currently has 2 organizations that are at the very top of the NFL in staff talent.

The biggest place an owner can improve the onfield product is the football staff. Wayne Huizenga finally figured it out this offseason. Ralph has NEVER gotten it, lucking into Polian and then firing him for silly reasons. He's literally made the same mistake over and over again, so today's decision was totally expected by this "real" fan.

You're wrong on this one. The only fans left are fools. If you enjoy going through life as a perpetual loser than enjoy your ride...loser!

Wow, we've sunk to poster-on-poster violence now?

I'm not happy about the decision either, in fact it really kind of pisses me off, but I'm not giving up on this team either. I won't necessarily invest scads of money on buying merchandise or plan my Sundays around watching the games if this 7-9 or worse trend continues... but I'm not giving up on them completely either. I have to have some sort of rooting interest, besides the fantasy football players I draft.