You can spit on me, call me names, kick me in the balls...

JoeF

Wow, we've sunk to poster-on-poster violence now?

I'm not happy about the decision either, in fact it really kind of pisses me off, but I'm not giving up on this team either. I won't necessarily invest scads of money on buying merchandise or plan my Sundays around watching the games if this 7-9 or worse trend continues... but I'm not giving up on them completely either. I have to have some sort of rooting interest, besides the fantasy football players I draft.

:(:censored: Dude, the way I see it is that I am not giving up on the Bills, the Bills organization has given up on it's fans.

:(:censored: Dude, the way I see it is that I am not giving up on the Bills, the Bills organization has given up on it's fans.

I don't totally disagree with you. The ownership has really shat on the what the fans wanted to see, but I've lived through the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough years, this is a flesh wound compared to those years. It's going to take more than this for me to give up on Buffalo and as such the NFL as a whole.

Now when the Bills leave town, yeah the NFL is dead to me.

I will never, ever give up on this team.

Decisions made...I don't agree with it--but I still love this team.

Let's move on to the draft.

Season tickets--the games stopped being about the team about 5 years ago--its a place to share a few good times, lots of misery and a special bond that relates all of us to one another..cheering for the most frustrating team in the NFL.

Here's to 0-20 next year -- I will be there...You can't make me stay away.

Greatest. Post. Ever.

:(

:censored:

:wallbash:

So, if your house was burning, you'd escape outside to save yourself while the wife, kids, & dog perish?

No, the only fans left are loyal ones. "Real fans" stick with their team through thick & thin. I'm as pi$$ed off as everyone else is, but I'm still here.

I'm getting more and more indifferent to this team. I think I'm giving what I'm getting. I guess you can accuse others of not being true fans if they don't renew season tix and so on. That's your perspective. I just think that loyalty such as your own has to be rewarded by a matching effort to win. To me, there in lies the problem. Your devotion to the Bills is not returned to you. Not in wins necessarily but at least a true commitment to winning. Hiring quality staff or retaining good staff. It's just not there and that's why people are jumping ship. I think deep down they are still true Bills fans but there is only so much you can take emotionally before psychological defense mechanisms kick in. Emotional disconnect begins so your not saddened all the time buy hopeless behavior by the Bills organization.

I don't totally disagree with you. The ownership has really shat on the what the fans wanted to see, but I've lived through the Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough years, this is a flesh wound compared to those years. It's going to take more than this for me to give up on Buffalo and as such the NFL as a whole.

Now when the Bills leave town, yeah the NFL is dead to me.

Sorry, but it's the wrong attitude. Just like the players that talk about giving a lot of effort and being satisfied that they made "progress". This is the worst team of the last 3 years. They have regressed. They have nothing for the other teams in the division. As an employer, if you give a convicted thief a job, you shouldn't be surprised if he steals from you. Ralph hired a proven loser, and he got more losses. Do you keep the thief after you catch him stealing from you? Why think DJ is suddenly going to learn how to win? Look at next year's schedule and predict the record. Indy, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Carolina, New Orleans, Atlanta. Add the divisional games in. I'll predict 7-9 is out of reach. It would take a monumental effort from a qualified genious to pull it off. Sorry, but nobody in the Bills organization fits that description. Support them all the way to your grave. You'll just be showing them they never need to do better as long as they have this kind of "loyalty". They can kiss my ass.

I did not post originally to distinguish "real" fans. Who in the !@#$ knows what a real fan is, anyway. Everyone has a right to react to this the way they see fit. Me, I am as pissed off as anyone about the lack of commitment of this owner to winning right now. This decision to retain a coach who oversaw some of the worst play calling, clock management and strategy in the history of the game and the amount of money allocated to coaching and the front office both suck. There is no way to defend it.

Even with that, I have been there since birth (1960) and I am not going to just walk away. There is no way I will give up on this team as long as it remains in Buffalo. Its about having my team--the Bills will always be my team. I feel an obligation to stick with them through the 2-14's and the Super Bowls.

A 1/5 beer and chocolate session sounds great to me. I may start the year with very little hope -- but it is still my team...and I don't even drive a BMW...

they say its darkest just before the dawn, its pretty f***ing dark today!!

Ralph truly is a cheapsskate among cheapskates, he's pretty much universally reviled now just so he could save like 4 or 5 million. Thats like having all my friends, co workers etc. hate me so i could save 50 bucks; but some people are billionaires for a reason i suppose.

GO BILLS!!

Yeah, his team is worth hundreds of millions because the senile curmdgeon continues to steal taxpayer dollars to subsidize his $20-$25 million in yearly profit. He turned a $25,000 investment into millions on tickets holders and taxpayers back while being arguably one of the top 5 worst franchises in the last 50 years.

I emailed my season ticket rep today and told him to save the mailings and stamps, I'm not renewing my 4 seats and I know my friend with and his two seats next to me is done as well. I don't buy seats to support this city or region, I buy them for football.

They want $60 a seat times 6 seats from us, they need to put their best foot forward in terms of coaching anmd players and they don't. They're the Kansas City Royals, Pittsburgh Pirates or Cincinnati Reds. Try to win some games as cheaply as posisble and hope to catch lightning in a bottle. We've seen how well that works.

So instead of firing this passionless, milquotoast loser of a coach because he stupidly signed him to a contract extension mid-season with no playoff-caveat attached (shows you his retarded business sense), he's sticking by him.

Here's rooting for the Miami Dolphins and Atlanta Falcons and their rookie coaches, who are proof positive that RW's continuity pitch is a line of sheet from a cheap bastardo only looking to save money, no win football games.