BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

WORST DAY OF THE YEAR....How do we accept 0-6 in the Division, a 2-8 finish, ridiculous play calling, worst clock management, no confidence from our Coach, never shows guts, which makes our team seem soft and lack confidence, I HATE DICK, he looked like he didnt even want to be there and what does Ralph do...Reward him, cnat believe it, Jim Kelly could have got us 10 wins this year as a player or coach

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the lowest points in Bills history.

agreed.

Its 1984 all over again.

And I doubt i will spend $350 to get the sunday ticket next year. That will be the first year WITHOUT the ticket...

GO TO HELL RALPH GO TO HELL!!! I'M DONE WITH YOU AND MY SEASON TICKET. YOUR TIME ON EARTH....i'll stop now

Prepare to lose the Bills then... that is most certainly NOT the solution. I was a Pirates fan- I know when an organization is screwing you, and Ralph can't invest heavily in a team that will be sold, but by fans jumping off, we'll lose the Bills for sure :(

for the sake of trying to play Devil's Advocate and unless Ralph had an epiphany, the Bills were not going to go out and hire Cowher or a Cowher-type. That said, was it best for this franchise then to try and make the most of a coach that apparently the players are all behind and build on that "continuity" or was it better to out and get a re-tread or another Gregg Williams type?

I'm not sure I even have an answer to that, but I'm curious to what you guys think....

Makes sense, this is the middle of the week and that's when Dick does his best work. Too bad Wilson couldn't have waited to make the announcement on Sunday.

LOL. good point try about 2:30 Sunday afternoon just bout the time for half-time....I love the Bills but if this is Ralph's (or the front office) plan to continue to swim in mediocrity id rather see them gone. Juaron better be on a very short leash. :censored::(

Prepare to lose the Bills then... that is most certainly NOT the solution. I was a Pirates fan- I know when an organization is screwing you, and Ralph can't invest heavily in a team that will be sold, but by fans jumping off, we'll lose the Bills for sure :(

It might be for the better. Not just for the franchise, but for the city. If a franchise that can, from time to time, be a transit and tax burden on a declining area such as Buffalo does not have a commitment to bringing investment to the local area and only on turning itself a random profit, it no longer is really responsible for a city or its citizens to support the team.

If the Bills are not willing to actively invest themselves not only in the profit of the Bills as a business, but also in the betterment of the community as a function, then it is probably better off for Buffalo and surrounding areas that both local governments and ordinary people have no other choice but to invest in other ventures.

The local structure's hands are tied and some fans will pay no matter what happens. But it is no longer really responsible to do so. Everywhere around us, there is death and decay and dying, and we seem to blindly enjoy massaging, encouraging even, one of the prominent tumors.

Per the News

Link

This is gonna get ugly

:(

Well...I'm shocked...I honestly thought this was a no-brainer...

I hope Ol' Ralph realizes this is an un-spinnable situation...He can say whatever the fug He wants to say about fixing this, that, and the other thing...His Head Coach is going to still get out-coached on most Sundays and now his Fan Base is pissed off...Next Year will get SO ugly if the Bills Lose or even if they are mediocre again...I mean...It's gonna get UGLY!!!And in The AFC East??? Good God if Cowher goes to The Jets??? And what will Ralph say this time next Year to the Fans who have already left?

No worries for Me though...Charlotte has some of the best Golf Courses in the US and I'm gonna get that Handicap back down to single digits with the money I save from cancelling My NFL Package with HD...I'm not watching that loser blow another Game for My beloved Bills...I'll just get the bad news from Y'all after the Games from now on...

I hate You Ralph Wilson...You broke Me...:censored: