Bills New HC

bills mclovin

My cousins', Aunt's late husband knew a guy, who knew the head grounds keeper for the Bennett High School football team, who overheard a guy who works for the Erie County Sheriff who says that the Bills are going to resurrect Vince Lombardi to coach the Bills....................................Really people get a life about who the Bill's may or may not have as a coach. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

My cousins', Aunt's late husband knew a guy, who knew the head grounds keeper for the Bennett High School football team, who overheard a guy who works for the Erie County Sheriff who says that the Bills are going to resurrect Vince Lombardi to coach the Bills....................................Really people get a life about who the Bill's may or may not have as a coach. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Two posts and this is what you come up with?

Welcome to the board moron....

Sure it all sounds credible... but, unless you drive a Ferrari or some other real cool car, I don't buy it.

No offense man, but that joke has been beaten to death for 10 years now.

What do you think these boards are here for wise ass.

I already thought we had a dead guy coaching the Bills?

actually, it just aggravates people more.

Then people reallly need to get it together. I am a season ticket holder (4-2 bowl seats and 2 club level) I mean I have been a Bills fan all my life and enjoy going to the games and bring my family and friends. The reality is that our lives do and will go on no matter what happens to our beloved Sports teams. Yes, they bring identity to our city and bring us joy and pain, but there is so much more to be concerned with in life.....I mean take things with a grain of salt and the better you will feel......learn to enjoy the pleasures of life and family thats all I am trying to say.

B-) Have a cold one on me buddy

Then people reallly need to get it together. I am a season ticket holder (4-2 bowl seats and 2 club level) I mean I have been a Bills fan all my life and enjoy going to the games and bring my family and friends. The reality is that our lives do and will go on no matter what happens to our beloved Sports teams. Yes, they bring identity to our city and bring us joy and pain, but there is so much more to be concerned with in life.....I mean take things with a grain of salt and the better you will feel......learn to enjoy the pleasures of life and family thats all I am trying to say.

B-) Have a cold one on me buddy

So you decided to register for a Bills message board back in May, and waited until today to post a bad joke and a scold a bunch of Bills fans on a Bills message board for worrying about who the Bills next coach will be because "there are more important things to be concerned with in life?" More important things to worry about = no sh--, sherlock. Newsflash - for a lot of us, our beloved sports teams are a distraction from the real world - coming on here and debating the pros and cons of hiring Marty S over Spagnulo helps keep my mind off the nation's financial meltdown, the possibility of being laid off after the New Year, or wondering if we'll make the rent next month. But thanks for reminding Bills fans on a Bills message board about having some perspective.