Jauron gone by end of year..

SOPRANO3695

Dick Jauron will be terminated by the end of 2008....This isn't breaking...this isn't new "news" I told all of you weeks ago..and what did I get?

Laughed at, made fun of...and my post deleted...

Potential canadiates will be forth coming...a little teaser.... MS

Dick Jauron will be terminated by the end of 2008....This isn't breaking...this isn't new "news" I told all of you weeks ago..and what did I get?

Soprano, I agree with you on this one. My sources have also confirmed that Jauron is toast.

Nice moves. :lol:

My rule of thumb has always been "if something makes me laugh, don't delete it".

Since I couldn't delete them due to the unintentionally self-deprecating humor, this seemed an appropriate place for posts that were only about the posters. :lol:

I still remember putting together a several-thousand-word bio on Sherman, on the off chance that Soprano was correct.

Yeah, that was fun, especially when they announced Jauron as the coach instead ... :unsure:

I asked my source if Jauron would be fired. His reply was Most Likely.

I wasn't sure if he had since gotten any news so I asked later if Jauron would be fired. He told me to Concentrate and ask again. So I asked him yet again and he replied Better not tell you now

Freakin 8 ball is taunting me

Wow, you sure are a genius! Way to go!