The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

i don't see how you blame our coaches for that, that's on the officials

Really? So not having the play in with less than 10 seconds on the play clock AND THEN calling a running play with NO TIMEOUTS and less than 25 seconds on the game clock isn't on the coaching staff? Thanks for posting, Mrs. Jauron.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see how you blame our coaches for that, that's on the officials

Why would the officials be at fault? The Bills ran the ball in the middle of the field with no TOs. The half ends as it should.

BTW, it was 3rd down on the run so the Bills could not even spike the ball.

Anyone else notice how fast the referee ran off the field?

First, terrible clock mgmt by the Bills to let time run off the clock. Then they call a run with no timeouts.

Then, the play is blown dead LATE and pushing/shoving breaks out. Normally, the refs would blow the whistle and stop the clock with that...but didn't.

That about sums it up.

So let me get this straight. The Bills had the wind at their backs. They know Lindell can't make a kick. They are out of time outs. They are 7-8 and have nothing to lose. Why aren't they throwing into the end zone?

Oh wait. Because Dick and Turk are frigging idiots.

My bad.

I'm listening on the radio cuz i'm in florida dna the Bills are running the ball but it was 4th and 2 and you dont kick a FG you have no time outs ... what a moron!!!

Just think....three more years of this bullsh!t. Glad I'm missing the second half. I'm off to the World Juniors games now where I get to see young kids playing with their hearts for their countries.

F#ck Dick Jauron and this loser team he's built.

Even the announcer commented on the grab assing... You can see the Bills werre trying to get off the field with over 10 seconds... The could have pulled it off if NE just abided by the whistle!

Yet... It still falls on Dick!

:(<_<

Duke Preston was doing nothing of the sort. He, like everybody else on that sideline, was clueless.