Someone Tell me How can a coah keep his job if hes...

Poeticlaw

Regardless what the players think of him 0-6 in your divison in your third year as a head coach with the team should be a gimme firing what possible reasons could Ralph justify keeping someone who is 0-6 in the division when 4 of the losses came against teams that had a worse record than your team the previous year.

Please someone tell me :);)

Regardless what the players think of him 0-6 in your divison in your third year as a head coach with the team should be a gimme firing what possible reasons could Ralph justify keeping someone who is 0-6 in the division when 4 of the losses came against teams that had a worse record than your team the previous year.

It's Ralph's team and he's cheap. Scrooge rules!

There's no logic involved

Well, we were 4-2 in our division last year.

Also, the fact is, two of our division losses were due to the sheer ineptitude of Losman, and the other two due to turnovers. I'm not saying that Jauron should necessarily be retained, nor that he didn't play a part in these losses. But the fact is that a bounce here, a turnover there, and we could easily be 4-1 in our division this year.

Also, the fact is, two of our division losses were due to the sheer ineptitude of Losman, and the other two due to turnovers. I'm not saying that Jauron should necessarily be retained, nor that he didn't play a part in these losses. But the fact is that a bounce here, a turnover there, and we could easily be 4-1 in our division this year.

Dont give me that crap. Everyone here knew what to expect from Losman. Yet the Bills coaching staff failed to put the players in a position to win. A good coach would never give Losman a chance to lose a game at the end like Dick did with that fumble play.

Hey, five more days left to blame Losman for every Buffalo Bills ill this season. I'm trying to think of the QB's name during that divisional three-game stretch at the end of October/beginning of November where the team went 0-3 (on to a 1-5 spiral from 1st to last) and pretty much costing them the division and ultimately the playoffs. What was his name? You'd think I'd be able to remember a guy who threw 5 INTs and fumbled the ball three times in that three-game stretch.

Hey, five more days left to blame Losman for every Buffalo Bills ill this season. I'm trying to think of the QB's name during that divisional three-game stretch at the end of October/beginning of November where the team went 0-3 (on to a 1-5 spiral from 1st to last) and pretty much costing them the division and ultimately the playoffs. What was his name? You'd think I'd be able to remember a guy who threw 5 INTs and fumbled the ball three times in that three-game stretch.

Yeah the one where they blame it on his concussion. :beer:

Yeah the one where they blame it on his concussion. :beer:

Whether it's going to be 1-5 or 0-6, it doesn't matter. The most important games are always against divisional opponents. The only reason I can think of keeping Jauron would be for some type of "consistency" (whatever that word really means for a non playoff football team) or that there is really not an upgrade in a head coach available to Buffalo.

Jauron should go...but unless Marty S., or Cowher are available and interested, I don't know. Singletary? I wish.

Does Buffalo have any good connections with any top notch coordinators on some of the better teams in the NFL? As much as I would prefer Cowher or Marty S, let's expect Buffalo to get an unproven coach or keep Jauron.

Sssssh. That makes way too much sense. Didn't you know it's a coach's fault when your second year QB extends his arms to get a first down on a QB sneak thus fumbling away the game/season?

It's an excuse to blame the players.

It's a fact when you blame the coaches.

Where have you been?

Dont give me that crap. Everyone here knew what to expect from Losman. Yet the Bills coaching staff failed to put the players in a position to win. A good coach would never give Losman a chance to lose a game at the end like Dick did with that fumble play.

That's a crap argument. It truly, truly is. He's a professional QB, has been for five years now. Asking him to not fumble the ball and have it returned for a TD isn't too much.

I'll bet Jauron played not-to-lose against Cleveland, didn't he?

Whether it's going to be 1-5 or 0-6, it doesn't matter. The most important games are always against divisional opponents. The only reason I can think of keeping Jauron would be for some type of "consistency" (whatever that word really means for a non playoff football team) or that there is really not an upgrade in a head coach available to Buffalo.

Jauron should go...but unless Marty S., or Cowher are available and interested, I don't know. Singletary? I wish.

Does Buffalo have any good connections with any top notch coordinators on some of the better teams in the NFL? As much as I would prefer Cowher or Marty S, let's expect Buffalo to get an unproven coach or keep Jauron.

Yeah, not gonna happen, buddy. While you're at it, why don't you hold out hope that we'll sign Haynesworth, Peppers, and Warner while retaining Greer and Jackson during FA .

Turner Gill

Is not available.

Quick question. Who was the QB under center making the mistakes during those other two games that were lost due to "turnovers" ?

Sssssh. That makes way too much sense. Didn't you know it's a coach's fault when your second year QB extends his arms to get a first down on a QB sneak thus fumbling away the game/season?

It's an excuse to blame the players.

It's a fact when you blame the coaches.

Where have you been?

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, ...

if, if, if ...

If I had played the Lotto, I would have won.

They shouldn't have even let him play. He is a turnover machine in a system that cannot handle turnovers. I would have preferred Fred Jackson running the widlcat to Losman. At least that would have given us a chance.

They shouldn't have even let him play. He is a turnover machine in a system that cannot handle turnovers. I would have preferred Fred Jackson running the widlcat to Losman. At least that would have given us a chance.

Five more days to get your shots in and blame the season on a guy who played in just over 3 games.

Please someone tell me :beer::)

how can a head coach keep his job when he only has one winning season in 8 as head coach