Next up PATRIOTS

Frez

Gotta beat the Pats. This is a huge game for Buffalo. What's it been? 10 straight losses against NE? No, the Bills gotta win this one. This is our Superbowl. I'm so glad to see Trent playing with confidence heading into this game. We're gonna need him to play great football next week.

Gotta beat the Pats. This is a huge game for Buffalo. What's it been? 10 straight losses against NE? No, the Bills gotta win this one. This is our Superbowl. I'm so glad to see Trent playing with confidence heading into this game. We're gonna need him to play great football next week.

We need to pull out all the stops. Trick plays, flea-flickers, reverses, aggressive blitzes, going for it on 4th down, etc.

DJ plays so conservatively against New England (because he thinks we're two plays from getting blown out, which is probably correct). But there's nothing for us to lose ! If we go down, let's go down swinging.

If we play the same soft, zone coverage, with little or no pass rush, Cassell and Welker are going to pick us apart. Their offensive line is very good. With nothing to lose, we've got to gamble defensively if we're going to have a chance. Given Jauron's history in this regard, I'm nervous.

If we play the same soft, zone coverage, with little or no pass rush, Cassell and Welker are going to pick us apart. Their offensive line is very good. With nothing to lose, we've got to gamble defensively if we're going to have a chance. Given Jauron's history in this regard, I'm nervous.

I agree, we need to mount some sort of a pass rush. If we do, we can possibly win. If not, we're sure to lose. Welker will have 10 plus catches....