The Official Same Day Bills Vs. Broncho's Thread

Nanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on screen passes you let that guy go and throw behind him. Trent has to protect himslef its the call--nobody missed him

I was actually complimenting Trent--I meant he did a good job reading the blitz and finding the hot WR.

Of course, then a play happens where he barely has time to make the playfake before the LB is on top of him.

Unreal.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Edwards can't put much into his throws anymore? His pass are flat and often short. (When he's not getting knocked on his butt that is.)

He's afraid to step into any throw because of continually getting pounded into the ground

Is it just me, or does it seem like Edwards can't put much into his throws anymore? His pass are flat and often short. (When he's not getting knocked on his butt that is.)

When has he not got knocked on his butt?

How about that 3rd down play when he had 1.8 seconds. Guess that was his fault too.

No one said that. He's getting hammered back there every other play and just because he gets up slowly one time, he's soft.

No, silly, he's soft because he grew up in California and faked a groin injury so he could escape a bad game.

His throws are off target--he has very little time today--but off target even when he has time

Well, Losman is gone after next week. Unfortunately, we're stuck with Edwards for a bit longer

Quick question: Do you think any other quarterback in THIS situation would be doing much better? Consider the time he's had, the hits he's taken thus far and the 3rd down and longs... then tell me...

Yes, a really good quarterback might have better statistics, but the lack of pass protection is obvious.

Quick question: Do you think any other quarterback in THIS situation would be doing much better? Consider the time he's had, the hits he's taken thus far and the 3rd down and longs... then tell me...

Yes, a really good quarterback might have better statistics, but the lack of pass protection is obvious.

Joe Montana would get killed in this offensive cesspool.