The Official Same Day Bills Vs. Broncho's Thread

Nanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of you people are idiots... Calling for Hamden.. gimme a break, Trent and JP are like night and day. Give Trent some time

hahahahahaha i agree, calling for Hamden is pretty silly. TE is a good young QB & just needs some time.

Jauron had them ready. The coaches had them ready. They did not run for the bus. They were fired up. Steve Johnson and Corner and McKelvin played huge. Hmmm... If they do it again against the Pats, win or lose, no way we can be thinking blow up the coaching staff. Can't do it.

Will you feel the same way with a blowout loss next week to the Pats*?

I don't know, I almost think the opposite. We have decent depth as long as they are in a back up role, but when we asked some to start do to injuries, we struggled. The two spots that seemed to kill us were the injuries to Reed and Butler. So maybe with a replacement for both those spots, and take the current starters and make them backups we'd be OK

Well, there certainly is a lot more talent on the team than their record would indicate...decent depth, too. Ralph should be pissed that the coaches have done so little with it.

Good effort today, though.

I'm not hearing form the "We're doomed " guys at the moment. Oh yeah, they wait until the offseason to make sarcastic remarks to those who are critical of this miserable team

No, you get to hear it right now! We're DOOOOOMED!!!! How's that "critic of this miserable team" thing working this morning? Feel a little silly?

Where'd all the haters go?

I'm slowly being convinced that most of them use this board as some sort of cathartic device(nicest way I can say it), rather than posting objectively. Therefore, we shouldn't put too much weight on what they say, since they are likely to be proven wrong more often as they are proven right. Is there a finer example than this thread?

That's the difference between our coaches and the opposition.

Cutler started looking like crap...hands in the pocket, dejected looking.

All of a sudden he gets pis sed the helmet play calling system isn't working

and turns around and lights it up for the TD with some great passes and a

nice run for the TD.

Our coaching staff doesn't teach heart to our players....they quit when adversity

strikes and can't seem to get passed it.

You mean the heart we "didn't" show while making two big defensive stands in the 4th quarter, or driving the ball down the field for a TD with 2 minutes left on the clock in the first half? This team showed nothing but great heart this game. Especially with nothing really to play for, other than pride, or proving that they do in fact have "heart".

It's probably not a good idea for you to use Jay Cutler and "heart" in the same sentence. Not now, not ever.

Also, you don't teach "heart" to 21+ year-olds. By that time, they either have it or they don't.

WOW!

I take it all back. Good game by Edwards - especially in the cold, Reed was awsome, McGee with some great plays and how about FREDDIE JACKSON!!!!!

Learn a lesson? It's probably not a good idea to make sweeping judgments about a player or a team based on one quarter of football. Now if you had said that the play calling has been questionable to bad all year, I would agree with you. But clearly it was significantly improved, not good yet, this game.

A lot of you people are idiots... Calling for Hamden.. gimme a break, Trent and JP are like night and day. Give Trent some time

Yep. There is nothing wrong with calling something what it is. These guys were way, way, way out of line in this thread, with little to back it up. So either they are, as you said, idiots, or, this adds to my "cathartic device" argument.

Wow the first like ten pages are priceless.............."fans"

Exactly.

The only reason I responded to this is that perhaps a little public shame will make them rethink their behavior. There's more, and probably worse, examples in this thread, but I didn't want to make a 3 page post. :lol:

No, you get to hear it right now! We're DOOOOOMED!!!! How's that "critic of this miserable team" thing working this morning? Feel a little silly?

I'm slowly being convinced that most of them use this board as some sort of cathartic device(nicest way I can say it), rather than posting objectively. Therefore, we shouldn't put too much weight on what they say, since they are likely to be proven wrong more often as they are proven right. Is there a finer example than this thread?

You mean the heart we "didn't" show while making two big defensive stands in the 4th quarter, or driving the ball down the field for a TD with 2 minutes left on the clock in the first half? This team showed nothing but great heart this game. Especially with nothing really to play for, other than pride, or proving that they do in fact have "heart".

It's probably not a good idea for you to use Jay Cutler and "heart" in the same sentence. Not now, not ever.

Also, you don't teach "heart" to 21+ year-olds. By that time, they either have it or they don't.

Learn a lesson? It's probably not a good idea to make sweeping judgments about a player or a team based on one quarter of football. Now if you had said that the play calling has been questionable to bad all year, I would agree with you. But clearly it was significantly improved, not good yet, this game.

Yep. There is nothing wrong with calling something what it is. These guys were way, way, way out of line in this thread, with little to back it up. So either they are, as you said, idiots, or, this adds to my "cathartic device" argument.

Exactly.

The only reason I responded to this is that perhaps a little public shame will make them rethink their behavior. There's more, and probably worse, examples in this thread, but I didn't want to make a 3 page post. :lol:

Looks like you're having a little catharsis of your own, there, OC! Feel better now?

Looks like you're having a little catharsis of your own, there, OC! Feel better now?

It's Monday so that means I feel the same way I did:

before the game

during the game

after the game

because I know that this is all for fun. I enjoy talking with reasonable people about the Bills/draft/football in general. I don't enjoy people being negative for the sake of being negative, and taking it out on the rest of us. You, Mr. 19-0, should know that better than anyone.

I do this merely for fun when I'm not working. Or, in some cases while I am working. Right now I'm supposed to be listening intently to some other "experts" on this call talking about the health care regulation/reimbursement mess you and the rest of your "team" have "oversighted" and legislated us into :lol: Specifically, how to define quality standards that will replace the idiotic ones you all decided were a good idea = hey you passed the laws, so I don't wanna hear it.

And, right now there is some lawyer babbling on about HIPPA standards, as though they don't represent a little less than what we do anyway in every other industry I have ever worked in. It's called: doing it right. Jesus, this guy seems intent on telling us all what we already know. Been going on for 10 minutes now with no end in sight.

That's something to get genuinely annoyed with. The Bills don't even rank in my top ten of "things that annoy me".

This is the post that was cathartic for me, not the last one. 0:) It would be even better if you could explain to me why lawyers = the people who created this problem, think that more laws and lawyers are going to be the ones who solve it. Maybe Brown Chiari running some more commercials during Sabres games will fix it. :wallbash:

Now I feel better.... B-)