The Official Same Day Bills Vs. Broncho's Thread

Nanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be 17 - 0.

GOD, I HATE THIS TEAM! I HATE THIS TEAM! I HATE THIS TEAM!

hamden...PLEASE!

It's going to be a LOT worse than 17-0. Denver is going to score whenever they feel like it. I will be surprised if Buffalo scores more than 1 TD in garbage time.

So, who else thinks the Defense is fine and that we just need to work on the Offense? BTW does anyone really recall the games we won early this season. None of them were pretty. Please let the Defense players call their own plays for the rest of the game. Fewell sucks.

So, who else thinks the Defense is fine and that we just need to work on the Offense? BTW does anyone really recall the games we won early this season. None of them were pretty. Please let the Defense players call their own plays for the rest of the game. Fewell sucks.

Fewell bites the Big Barloonga.

better correct the "I HATE THIS TEAM" part to "I HATE THIS TEAM THE WAY IT IS CURRENTLY CONSTRUCTED" because there are people in here who will say you never liked the Bills, etc...

Screw those holier-than-thou types. Just because someone's willing to back a bad team doesn't make them a good fan. It makes them retarded.

Tired of this talent excuse.

How about we give Perry Fewell some of the blame? His players are never in the right position to make a play.

Fewell keeps his job because his D isn't terrible, and not good enough to stand out. Just kinda there.

Sorry- I know Kelsay, Denney, Williams and Ellson are trying hard- they suck though