The Palin soap opera continues

PastaJoe

THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, Id whine about it not being so if, say Sarah Palin's ran for office and didnt vote in half the major elections held in Alaska over the elast decade, but this...this drug thing is a HUGE story!

BTW...did the armies of "journalists" start their dumpster diving outside Schlossberg's apartment yet?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, Id whine about it not being so if, say Sarah Palin's ran for office and didnt vote in half the major elections held in Alaska over the elast decade, but this...this drug thing is a HUGE story!

BTW...did the armies of "journalists" start their dumpster diving outside Schlossberg's apartment yet?

Haven't been any SNL sketches yet with questions about President-elect BO beating his wife or molesting his children yet that I've seen.

And, THAT is precisely why it is a story about Palin. Had she not been so vehement, during the campaign, when going out of her way to damn Obama with the actions of people he knew, it would not be a story. It is a story of hypocrisy and not much more, actually.

You got the relevence of the story. I find it amusing that those complaining it's not a story or I'm fixated on Palin have more posts in this thread than me. Thanks for the laugh.

Matt Drudge is on his way.

By the way, yesterday was Bristoal Palin's due date. The baby is apparently a boy...I found a list of potential names om the web. I kinda like the first two.

Tractor Budweiser Johnston

Goalie Dragon Johnston

Rake Trinket Johnston

Bronx Mowgli Palin

Levi Johnston, Jr.

Any favorites in there?

Of course you know if the baby's late enough those who claimed that Trig (Trig?! give me a break) is actually Bristol's first "oops" will have a field day.

By the way, yesterday was Bristoal Palin's due date. The baby is apparently a boy...I found a list of potential names om the web. I kinda like the first two.

Goalie Dragon Johnston

Rake Trinket Johnston

Bronx Mowgli Palin

Levi Johnston, Jr.

Any favorites in there?

Of course you know if the baby's late enough those who claimed that Trig (Trig?! give me a break) is actually Bristol's first "oops" will have a field day.

Nice you libertards can make fun of a new life , of course you do not have one of your own.

Goalie Dragon Johnston

Rake Trinket Johnston

Bronx Mowgli Palin

Levi Johnston, Jr.

Any favorites in there?

How about Big Moose Johnston?

Nice you libertards can make fun of a new life , of course you do not have one of your own.

Christian Poser. :angry:

You complete me. :angry:
Aw garsh. Its like the guy wearing the Cutler jersey in front of me at todays game told me after I wished his boys luck next week, I still dont like you. One hasta feel for the bastard progeny of a coupla stoned teeny boppers, having 2 whacked grammas and all.

Goalie Dragon Johnston

Rake Trinket Johnston

Bronx Mowgli Palin

Levi Johnston, Jr.

Any favorites in there?

Maybe they should name it NozzleNUT in the hope that it'll be schitzo like you!

Nozzlenut, you rock my world! :lol:

Aw garsh. Its like the guy wearing the Cutler jersey in front of me at todays game told me after I wished his boys luck next week, I still dont like you. One hasta feel for the bastard progeny of a coupla stoned teeny boppers, having 2 whacked grammas and all.

Nobody likes me, dipshit. You're the only one dumb enought to think it makes you special.