Why I Hate the Pick of JP Losman the most in 2 Words

StupidNation

You might think it's fumbles or interceptions, or pocket-presence. Nope...

Demarcus Ware

And everytime I watch him play I think about how much different our D would look and we wouldn't have over-payed for Kelsay or re-signed Schobel.

Discuss... and this isn't to bash JP, but to see other people's views on how he would've changed our D.

Demarcus Ware

And everytime I watch him play I think about how much different our D would look and we wouldn't have over-payed for Kelsay or re-signed Schobel.

Discuss... and this isn't to bash JP, but to see other people's views on how he would've changed our D.

It's a moot point. Had the Bills kept the pick they gave to Dallas, they would have chosen an undersized receiver, a cornerback, or a safety.

Demarcus Ware wasn't the Bills' pick. Marcus Spears was.

Right.

The other picks the Cowboys received turned out to be:

2nd round pick from the Bills the Cowboys took Julius Jones(RB)

and with the

5th round pick from the Bills the Cowboys took Buffalo native Sean Ryan(TE)

Demarcus Ware

StupidNation living up to the billing of his handle yet again. It was Spears, not Ware. I know other people corrected SN before me, but I just wanted to drive the point home.