Please Sell the Bills.....

To the Jim Kelly group and/or the community. Its a long shot, I know...but what an amazing thing to live to see.

Ralph is slipping and he needs to let it go. He cannot sell us on his ability to run this franchise anymore. This community has supported this team through the best and worst of times. We deserve better and they are probably either going to feed us more of the same....or properly thank us by shipping the Bills to Canada where they have no history and no roots. LA has had two NFL franchises and never supported either of them. LA lost a team to St. Louis with a market that dwarfs most....I cannot bear to think of the Bills going out there.

Face it: We love the Bills and would be DEVISTATED to lose them.

Time for Buffalo to stop being the punch line of jokes. Time for the people to step up..if you want it....the only way this happens is for the people to demand it.

The ball is in the hands of the fans...what are we going to do?

To the Jim Kelly group and/or the community. Its a long shot, I know...but what an amazing thing to live to see.

Ralph is slipping and he needs to let it go. He cannot sell us on his ability to run this franchise anymore. This community has supported this team through the best and worst of times. We deserve better and they are probably either going to feed us more of the same....or properly thank us by shipping the Bills to Canada where they have no history and no roots. LA has had two NFL franchises and never supported either of them. LA lost a team to St. Louis with a market that dwarfs most....I cannot bear to think of the Bills going out there.

Face it: We love the Bills and would be DEVISTATED to lose them.

Time for Buffalo to stop being the punch line of jokes. Time for the people to step up..if you want it....the only way this happens is for the people to demand it.

The ball is in the hands of the fans...what are we going to do?

It would be financially stupid for Ralph sell the team before he dies. So instead of wishing for the team to be sold, with for Ralph to die.

Sell the team.

If they are going to stay, I'd like to know now.

Evyone thought the sabers were gone when adelphia was being forced to sell, but now it seems they are here for the long haul. Thesame could happen with the Bills.

If they are going to leave, I'd like it to be sooner rather than later.

The sooner they leave, the sooner we can move on.

Who knows, maybe after a few years, we can get a new NFL team.

Sell the team.

If they are going to stay, I'd like to know now.

Evyone thought the sabers were gone when adelphia was being forced to sell, but now it seems they are here for the long haul. Thesame could happen with the Bills.

If they are going to leave, I'd like it to be sooner rather than later.

The sooner they leave, the sooner we can move on.

Who knows, maybe after a few years, we can get a new NFL team.

Cody, I agree with the desire to end the suspense... but at the same time we all need to face one unpleasant reality:

IF the Bills leave Buffalo (which is, thankfully, not a sure thing), there will never be another NFL team in WNY. Never.

So, be careful what you wish for.

Do you watch TV?

Hear anything about the Auto Industry and Jobs in WNY?

Think Ralph is watching?

Do you think the Auto industry employees and venders buy tickets?

400,000 total population today .............with 150,000 Auto related jobs in WNY at stake.

Not a good time to ask Ralph to sell.

This team will go to the highest bidder and I don't care what Jim Kelly says.

I do think he has good intentions though!

I have warned you guys before, enjoy the Bills while you still have a team....

It would be financially stupid for Ralph sell the team before he dies. So instead of wishing for the team to be sold, with for Ralph to die.

Geezus, another loser who values a game over human life...as I have said before, ban this stupid f**k and all of them like em that are calling for the death of our teams owner to satisfy the empty needs in their life cuz they dont get laid enough and because of that dont have any life outside Bills football. I bet this poser strokes it to pictures of the Lombardi trophy...

No wonder other country's hate us...look at our priorities >>> silly game is more valuable to you than a human life!

Geezus, another loser who values a game over human life...as I have said before, ban this stupid f**k and all of them like em that are calling for the death of our teams owner to satisfy the empty needs in their life cuz they dont get laid enough and because of that dont have any life outside Bills football. I bet this poser strokes it to pictures of the Lombardi trophy...

No wonder other country's hate us...look at our priorities >>> silly game is more valuable to you than a human life!

I hear you, Dawg, but it is all just more stupid posturing by Internet tough guys who think they can say whatever they want.

I hear you, Dawg, but it is all just more stupid posturing by Internet tough guys who think they can say whatever they want.

I know, it just makes me embarrased to be a Bills fan when I see this crap. Honestly, I didnt think I could dislike any fans more than Raider fans or Jets fans out here in Cali, but man, some of these posters just take the cake...

We need an Emoticon of a dude pissing on a posters Avatar so I can piss all over these "Death to Wilson" losers...that would be sweet...

Seriously though, anyone who posts some gibberish like this should just be banned... ;):lol:

Dude, have you ever been to Brazil or Italy? Those people live and die over lame sports like soccer and Formula 1. It's no different. Just different sports.

Dude, have you ever been to Brazil or Italy? Those people live and die over lame sports like soccer and Formula 1. It's no different. Just different sports.

I have...I have also worked on the Broadcast team for the 2004 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, 2004 World Cup in Japan, 2006 Summer Olympics, and the 2008 Winter Olympics in Torino...

So, I have seen the crazy fanatics of other sports and other country's...my point was that the priorities of some people on this board are so out of whack that they place the succes of stupid game ahead of the value of human life. Being a fanatic is one thing, wishing someone dead because you disagree with how they run a sports team is another and quite disturbing.

Is our lives so bad that our happiness is tied to the success of a sports team? I mean really...with the global issues going on this is what impacts your life so much that you wish for the death of the owner because you want change so much?

Come on now, its just uncalled for, unneccessary, embarrassing, pathetic, and straight from the book "Things losers say"...

Its called depersonalization through anonymity. And I'll add to that- there is a stupid culture in our country that thinks sports are actually important....sports were more fun to watch when they were merely an escape from the every day grind. Now there are people who think we would be better off if Jauron, Wilson and Losman were dead.......thhose people lead sad existences and I really pity them.

Do you watch TV?

Think Ralph is watching?

400,000 total population today .............with 150,000 Auto related jobs in WNY at stake.

would you stop with the 150,000 already...we corrected you on that a few weeks ago . A guy working at a gas station is in an auto related job.

Do you watch TV?

Think Ralph is watching?

and 400,000 total population? where did you pull that out of??

Do you watch TV?

Think Ralph is watching?

Yep.....

Yeah I really place high value on this sport and this team. Welcome aboard dawg. :bag: