Thurman on WGR

Albany,n.y.

Taking a look at Hamdan is the right thing to do.

It doesn't matter what the players love. Jauron is not getting the most out of them, he's a career loser, he has had 3 seasons here, all losers, he always will be a loser, and he MUST GO!!!!

We need a number 2 next year anyway. This season is toast and what a better audition than to play Hamdan in 2 meaningless games when the opposing team plays for real.

We need a number 2 next year anyway. This season is toast and what a better audition than to play Hamdan in 2 meaningless games when the opposing team plays for real.

That's the way I see it and it makes perfect sense. The problem is... This is Bills football. :wallbash:

Endorsed Hamdan replacing Losman.

Doesn't think Trent will play again this season.

Thinks Jauron will be back :wallbash: . Says players love Jauron & play hard for him.

More disturbing is the Edwards injury...WTF did he do to himself? He needs more reps than anyone.

This really shows the ridiculous mindset of the Bills coaches. If they really think they'll be back next year & the season is already lost, why start the guy who is auditioning to be someone else's #2 QB when you can audition the guy who could be YOUR #2 QB next year? Either they know they're gone & don't care or believe Hamdan isn't good enough and the only reason he's here is to be Trent's pet since he's Trent's best friend on the team. It's not like they're winning games with Losman.

They need to make sure J.P. is not the guy and should start him the last two games.

Just give the guy a chance. He's been jerked around sooo much by this organization. Inside that poor, immature, mentally challenged, delusional, turnover prone qb, is a superstar waiting to break out! :wallbash:

More disturbing is the Edwards injury...WTF did he do to himself? He needs more reps than anyone.

Exactly what I was thinking. He's already at 2.5 weeks for what "appears" to be a relatively minor injury. Is he really in the coaches doghouse? What gives?

I'd be shocked if Trent played again this year. I know he needs reps, but at this point, what's the use? If he's not 100 percent, two cold weather games could sideline him for a long time. Plus, Hamdan is definitely here next year - let's see what he can do.

If we're this pissed about them bringing Jauron back, can you imagine how pissed we'll be if they brought JP back? Why even bother playing JP at this point?

Taking a look at Hamdan is the right thing to do.

It doesn't matter what the players love. Jauron is not getting the most out of them, he's a career loser, he has had 3 seasons here, all losers, he always will be a loser, and he MUST GO!!!!

usually players love coaches because they take it easy on them and don't force them to push themselves. These coaches are usually equated with coaches who lose more games than they win. Coaches like Parcells, Bellichick, Jimmy Johnson, and Coughlin are coaches that are disliked and FEARED by players because they know if they don't bring it every game, they are gonna get their asses chewed out or cut...

The players hate them, but at the end of the day they win precisely because these coaches push their players harder than the players would normally push themselves.

Exactly what I was thinking. He's already at 2.5 weeks for what "appears" to be a relatively minor injury. Is he really in the coaches doghouse? What gives?

the first thing i thought was "sports hernia" they feel minor...like you'll be ok with a bit of rest. then they don't get better. weeks or months later you break down and get the surgery.

i think he's done for the year as well.

the first thing i thought was "sports hernia" they feel minor...like you'll be ok with a bit of rest. then they don't get better. weeks or months later you break down and get the surgery.

i think he's done for the year as well.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

I really hope he comes back these final 2 games. It would be really good to feel somewhat confident in our QB going into the off season. If he doesn't play again, how much confidence do we really have that Trent's the undisputed answer at QB?

usually players love coaches because they take it easy on them and don't force them to push themselves. These coaches are usually equated with coaches who lose more games than they win. Coaches like Parcells, Bellichick, Jimmy Johnson, and Coughlin are coaches that are disliked and FEARED by players because they know if they don't bring it every game, they are gonna get their asses chewed out or cut...

The players hate them, but at the end of the day they win precisely because these coaches push their players harder than the players would normally push themselves.

Yeah, I remember how Tom Landry, a well-deserved hall of famer, used to chew out the players and scream and ... oh, wait.

Any style of coaching can work, including laid-back. This has been proven over and over, by Marv Levy among others. The point isn't the style, the point is the results. And with this extremely young group, I'm not sure Jauron has had a legit chance to prove himself.

I wouldn't have much to say if he stays or goes. I'm not convinced he's the problem. He's not the reason the offensive line took till December to jell. The holdout was.

Endorsed Hamdan replacing Losman.

Doesn't think Trent will play again this season.

Thinks Jauron will be back :doh: . Says players love Jauron & play hard for him.

I absolutely love Thurman- my favorite player of all-time.

I think Jauron should be given one more year with a healthy Edwards. JP playing=automatic loss (Cards, Browns, Phins, Jets). You have to figure we win at least two of those games with a healthy Edwards.