J P Losman

Kipers Hair

You know, I almost feel bad about how the whole JP thing turned out. It seems like just yesterday that JP was rallying people into cleaning up the West Side, was viewed at Sabres playoff games and enjoying camera time...You really felt the guy could become that next face of the franchise we were so desparate for since Jim Kelly departed...wait a minute, I think he may have become the face of the franchise - a manifestation of poor draft picks, laughably coached and unable to execute the most remedial of plays, desparately desiring to put WNY in the rearview mirror. How 'bout that, it did work out...

How about the fact that he never learned to read a defense or a blitz scheme? Or the fact that he fumbles the ball everytime he gets hit?

Maybe he should work on his game a bit more and let the conservationlist work on improving the West Side.

You know, I almost feel bad about how the whole JP thing turned out. It seems like just yesterday that JP was rallying people into cleaning up the West Side, was viewed at Sabres playoff games and enjoying camera time...You really felt the guy could become that next face of the franchise we were so desparate for since Jim Kelly departed...wait a minute, I think he may have become the face of the franchise - a manifestation of poor draft picks, laughably coached and unable to execute the most remedial of plays, desparately desiring to put WNY in the rearview mirror. How 'bout that, it did work out...

Sentimental history ... nice guy perhaps but winning football games is his job. If he wants to clean up streets he should apply at the department of sanitation.

and a really really bad mexican beard.

I really want to know if he stopped cleaning up the streets once he became the backup QB? I mean, i wouldn't blame him if he did. It would be hard for the backup QB who is not liked very much to rally the civilian troops. Anyway, i gotta believe JP is driving home from practice and tossing his Snickers wrapper out his window and going "F- it!"

i agree. i can't help but like the guy. i wish he could play better.

I really want to know if he stopped cleaning up the streets once he became the backup QB? I mean, i wouldn't blame him if he did. It would be hard for the backup QB who is not liked very much to rally the civilian troops. Anyway, i gotta believe JP is driving home from practice and tossing his Snickers wrapper out his window and going "F- it!"

I would have to agree - probably only drinks from styrafom cups now and throws them onto Elmwood Ave while laughing and pointing at the homeless...

The thing is trent's injury might have bought him his ticket out of the league. If JP didn't see the field this year someone might've taken a chance on him, figuring he has some untapped potential. Now he'll have to compete for a 3rd string job somewhere at the league minimum.

Well, that is all great and everything, but unfortunately his job was to win football games and not look clueless, which he didn't manage to accomplish. The guy has no sense of oncoming blitzers, can't get rid of the ball to save his life and has sack/fumbles happen to him as much as any QB in the league because of it. He is a liability for any team he plays on. He does not help your team win, he helps your team get close enough to win and then screws things up.

I do feel bad for the guy. He really tried to be a great QB and community leader. Unfortunately his talents aren't transferable to the NFL.

He seems to be a really good person. I don't understand the personal rips on him. Criticizing his game is cool but criticizing his attempts to be a community leader is just ridiculous.

The thing is trent's injury might have bought him his ticket out of the league. If JP didn't see the field this year someone might've taken a chance on him, figuring he has some untapped potential. Now he'll have to compete for a 3rd string job somewhere at the league minimum.

He's had more than one opportunity to prove he's a legitimate NFL starter and he's failed every time.

He won't be signed to come in and be a #1, but someone will take a chance on him and bring him in as a #2, with the chance to compete for a #1 spot in TC. There are many teams and coaches that will look at his athletic ability, and his surroundings in buffalo and believe they might be able to turn him into something with a bit of "coaching"

He was playing well enough for almost the entire game yesterday to have the Bills in a position to upset the jets, it was just the last 2 minutes that turned the game into a disaster.

I do feel bad for the guy. He really tried to be a great QB and community leader. Unfortunately his talents aren't transferable to the NFL.

He seems to be a really good person. I don't understand the personal rips on him. Criticizing his game is cool but criticizing his attempts to be a community leader is just ridiculous.

He's had more than one opportunity to prove he's a legitimate NFL starter and he's failed every time.

But it was all in the same place. There will be someone out there that will take a chance on him to come in and be a #2 competing for a #1 spot that they think they can turn around. This was only his first team, and the FA market for QB'sthis offseason looks really bleak. A place like Detroit, or SF may bring him in to compete

Maybe the AFL. Wait! -nevermind..

i feel bad that this horrible player was ever on my team.

he was always dumb and with bad habits, but what is really bad is how effing lazy he is.

he never put the work in once, even with our special coach for him in wyche, to learn the game.

he is at least as bad as he was in his 2nd year. he never focussed and never gave a sht. he didn't put the work in, and liking him for some dumb photo op is silly.

There are a few people on this board that always like to point to JP's stats and how they aren't too bad. That cracks me up. I would love to see JP's stats broken down for the 4th Qtr, or better yet, the last 7 minutes of games. They must be horrible. The elite QB's or even good QB's show up more times than not in the 4th QTr. Even Trent Edwards has had some bad games yet has brought the team from behind a few times late. JP is just a disaster in crunch time.