J P Losman

Kipers Hair

The thing is trent's injury might have bought him his ticket out of the league. If JP didn't see the field this year someone might've taken a chance on him, figuring he has some untapped potential. Now he'll have to compete for a 3rd string job somewhere at the league minimum.

After the Arizona game I mentioned that Paul Hamilton said on the radio, "that the best thing for Losman's contract next year is that he does not take another snap all year" He stated he thinks he is that bad & playing more will only remind teams how bad of a qb he really is. I said I agreed with PH. Well the usual Losamaniacs on this board ridiculed me & said Hamilton was an idiot. Well, in retrospect, Paul Hamilton hit the nail on the head with that statement.

He won't be signed to come in and be a #1, but someone will take a chance on him and bring him in as a #2, with the chance to compete for a #1 spot in TC. There are many teams and coaches that will look at his athletic ability, and his surroundings in buffalo and believe they might be able to turn him into something with a bit of "coaching"

He was playing well enough for almost the entire game yesterday to have the Bills in a position to upset the jets, it was just the last 2 minutes that turned the game into a disaster.

Someone will bring him into camp, but I doubt he makes an NFL roster next fall. He will be cut sometime in TC.