OT: my date update

Ramius

well, since inquiring minds prolly want to know...

the date went really well, we had some good food, and great conversation...not a dull moment the entire night...it was soo much fun...and i guess i did something right, because we have 2 more planned, and shes disappointed that i am busy the rest of the week, and the soonest we can do someting again is sunday night (i am moving this weekend, so i'll be busy)...

and no, i decided against a drink at dinner...but the date was awesome...this girl is some cool stuff...

well, since inquiring minds prolly want to know...

the date went really well, we had some good food, and great conversation...not a dull moment the entire night...it was soo much fun...and i guess i did something right, because we have 2 more planned, and shes disappointed that i am busy the rest of the week, and the soonest we can do someting again is sunday night (i am moving this weekend, so i'll be busy)...

and no, i decided against a drink at dinner...but the date was awesome...this girl is some cool stuff...

88932[/snapback]

Good for you. <_<

oh i forgot to add...for what its worth, shes an Eagles fan...

89071[/snapback]

Usually the guy converts the girl into cheering for his team (my wife now wears more Bills stuff then she does Redskins stuff, her supposed favorite team), but in this case I wouldn't blame you if it was the other way around...but that's only because my man McNabb from Syracuse captains that ship.

<_<

Your mission, should you decide to except it, is to convert her to a Bill's fan.

:lol:

89181[/snapback]

"So baby, I've been thinking. You know how easy it is to cheer for a team that's undefeated? Simple, right? You should really give 1-5 a try. We suck, but at least we don't boo our first round draft picks."

Yeah, that'll sell.<_<

"So baby, I've been thinking. You know how easy it is to cheer for a team that's undefeated? Simple, right? You should really give 1-5 a try. We suck, but at least we don't boo our first round draft picks."

Yeah, that'll sell.<_<

89273[/snapback]

He could ask her for a pitty !@#$? :lol:

:lol:

Your mission, should you decide to except it, is to convert her to a Bill's fan.

<_<

89181[/snapback]

actually, your mission is to convert her into a naked fan...