Time to support our team...

Alphadawg7

Im so sick of every post on here bashing Ralph, JP, etc...this is supposed to be the team you root for, but you dont even stand behind and support the players going out on that field trying to play their azz off for a win! Thats worse than Raider fans...I swear.

So, this post is to show support for JP and co. today to beat the Jets azz, I hate the Jets, especially the Jets fans at the bar I am watching the game at.

So, chime in here with ONLY comments of SUPPORT and encouragement for OUR TEAM for once, and hold the whining until the games over! Lets get some positive momentum going for our team today!

GO JP AND GO BILLS! BEAT THAT JET AZZ!

Im so sick of every post on here bashing Ralph, JP, etc...this is supposed to be the team you root for, but you dont even stand behind and support the players going out on that field trying to play their azz off for a win! Thats worse than Raider fans...I swear.

So, this post is to show support for JP and co. today to beat the Jets azz, I hate the Jets, especially the Jets fans at the bar I am watching the game at.

So, chime in here with ONLY comments of SUPPORT and encouragement for OUR TEAM for once, and hold the whining until the games over! Lets get some positive momentum going for our team today!

I really do hope we win this week. I live in NYC, and NOTHING would make me happier than watching the Bills possibly help eliminate the Jets and Brett from the playoffs. After this week, I truly don't give a crap about the season.

I really do hope we win this week. I live in NYC, and NOTHING would make me happier than watching the Bills possibly help eliminate the Jets and Brett from the playoffs. After this week, I truly don't give a crap about the season.

I said posts of support and no negative stuff...that post you just made doesnt show any support and is negative...

I bet this thread will have few posts which is baffling that some many so called "fans" find it so hard to support the team they are supossedly a fan of...

KNOCK THOSE JETS OUT THE PLAYOFFS BABY! DAM I HATE THE JETS!

Amen. Let's Go, Buff-a-lo!!!!!!!!!

The anger is the result of 9 straight seasons without a playoff appearance and 13 years without a playoff win.

I think those fans who are upset have a legitimate reason to be. Especially when the owner laughs after losses.

DAM, NO ONE CAN READ! IF I WANT TO KNOW WHY PEEPS ARE TICKED, I CAN READ 10,000 WHINY POSTS ON HERE...THIS THREAD IS FOR SUPPORT ONLY...LET ME REPEAT, S...U...P...P...O...R...T ONLY!

I said posts of support and no negative stuff...that post you just made doesnt show any support and is negative...

I bet this thread will have few posts which is baffling that some many so called "fans" find it so hard to support the team they are supossedly a fan of...

KNOCK THOSE JETS OUT THE PLAYOFFS BABY! DAM I HATE THE JETS!

lol. Sorry. I did say that I really hope we beat the jets this week though. :unsure:

Yeah baby! Let's play spoilers...if we can't make the playoffs, I want to make sure the Jets and Patriots don't either. Unfortunately, somebody has to win the division.

At this point, I think I would rather see the Patriots make the playoffs over the Jets. Your thoughts? Best case scenario, I would just rather have Miami win the division and have both the Jets and Patsies miss the wild card. Let Miami have their day in the sun I guess... =(

At this point, I think I would rather see the Patriots make the playoffs over the Jets. Your thoughts? Best case scenario, I would just rather have Miami win the division and have both the Jets and Patsies miss the wild card. Let Miami have their day in the sun I guess... =(

I never really cared who won the division once the Bills were out of it, but we might as well play spoilers. Let's make the Jets & Patriots* sweat it out!!!

well put! - GO BILLS!!!

:unsure::unsure: