Trent Edwards jersey sticker?

I saw a window sticker today on a guy's car that looked like the outline of a football jersey with "EDWARDS" and "5" on it. It was just white, and about 5 inches wide. I wanna know where he got it, it was pretty cool.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

Nice first post?

Nice first post?

I cannot help you but I have this time-share in Florida, #5 Trent Edwards Lane (a nice cul de sac) if you want in on that!

I saw a window sticker today on a guy's car that looked like the outline of a football jersey with "EDWARDS" and "5" on it. It was just white, and about 5 inches wide. I wanna know where he got it, it was pretty cool.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

Ummmm, here's my idea..... maybe he bought it from your online sticker site?

Anyone have any ideas?

Mike

Try spamming a site whose fans dont hate every single player, coach, executive, and owner associated with their team right now, those fans might be more willing to buy merchandise.

Try spamming a site whose fans dont hate every single player, coach, executive, and owner associated with their team right now, those fans might be more willing to buy merchandise.

He should also try hiring someone to proofread his site:

Show support for your favorite athelete with our premium sports-themed jersey stickers!