Langston Walker has no clue

Here's the article : http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/518577.html

Ummm, Hey Langston!! The last time I checked, WINNING F'ING FOOTBALL GAMES sells news papers in Buffalo you pathetic moron!! Winning also sells Bills jerseys, hats, ear rings, sweaters, headbands, wrist bands, posters, even advertising on crappy player local TV shows.

Just because a reporter asks a valid question to an overpaid, over weight, fat, bloated bag of useless crap, under performing douche bag on this team, his answer and every other player always seems to find it convenient to say stupid garbage like that.

Hate to point this out too Langston, but winning also sells tickets too, even though that hasn't been the contributing factor in selling tickets in WNY in the last DECADE.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, Hey Langston!! The last time I checked, WINNING F'ING FOOTBALL GAMES sells news papers in Buffalo you pathetic moron!! Winning also sells Bills jerseys, hats, ear rings, sweaters, headbands, wrist bands, posters, even advertising on crappy player local TV shows.

Just because a reporter asks a valid question to an overpaid, over weight, fat, bloated bag of useless crap, under performing douche bag on this team, his answer and every other player always seems to find it convenient to say stupid garbage like that.

Hate to point this out too Langston, but winning also sells tickets too, even though that hasn't been the contributing factor in selling tickets in WNY in the last DECADE.

So then. What IS the contributing factor in selling tickets in WNY in the last decade? Especially the near record levels for this season? Just wondering.

GO BILLS!!!

I get that your upset about the losing streak but how would you have answered the question "Has Coach Jauron lost the locker room?" as a player. Go for it and the rest of us can call you names.

Forget him. He's just trying to hone his public speaking skills and auditioning for a future tv analyst spot. He's done playing football with a passion. Retire now you passionless player.

The hatred on this board is out of control. I am thinking Donte was right.. 32 teams.. Pick another one.

I am curious to know from the entire TSW when you lost a game in any sport was it because you didnt try, didnt care, were auditioning for a future tv spot, or werent coached properly? Then again... The way many posters here talk... They never lost a game of anything ever...

The hatred on this board is out of control. I am thinking Donte was right.. 32 teams.. Pick another one.

I am curious to know from the entire TSW when you lost a game in any sport was it because you didnt try, didnt care, were auditioning for a future tv spot, or werent coached properly? Then again... The way many posters here talk... They never lost a game of anything ever...

Amen to that! And you can add to that question all those who are so sure that injuries are "faked."

Langston Walker gets paid to play a professional sport and graduated from one of the best colleges in the country. Why don't you post your picture and resume and see who has the best life options. If not, why don't you stop being a tough guy calling people names on a message board.

Langston Walker gets paid to play a professional sport and graduated from one of the best colleges in the country. Why don't you post your picture and resume and see who has the best life options. If not, why don't you stop being a tough guy calling people names on a message board.

also he didn't graduate with a baloney degree like many athletes, he majored in economics.

EXACTLY!!

Another question...

The way some fans have treated the players and the way the paper has ripped into this team what free agent would want to sign to play here? What coach would want to coach here?

I remember Takeo Spikes came here because the fans embraced him. My how things have changed... Jason Peters gets screamed off the field... Donte is so upset he tells fans on his facebook page that maybe they should cheer for another team. I am sure he is blowing his agent up saying one thing... When my contract is up get the hell out of here...

Not all fans are like this. I hope it is still a small percentage but I must say the numbers are getting larger.

Sullivan and the paper are out of control when it comes to negativity and soon they'll probably be out of business.

Exactly! He's been told by his editor to make as much noise as possible to sell papers and get hits on the website. Saying that "its a young team and they're going to make crucial mistakes" doesn't sell papers. Saying that Ralph needs to sell the team or fire Jauron does turn heads, so why not give it a shot? There won't be a paper in 6 months anyways.

So then. What IS the contributing factor in selling tickets in WNY in the last decade? Especially the near record levels for this season? Just wondering.

GO BILLS!!!

The cheapest prices in the NFL helps a lot - and the prices are even cheaper when you consider that you only had to pay for one meaningless preseason game this year instead of two in the season ticket packages.

JDG

also he didn't graduate with a baloney degree like many athletes, he majored in economics.

Some people would argue a degree in economics is a baloney degree. Kind of like law degree. :censored:

The last thing this country needs is more lawyers and economists.

The cheapest prices in the NFL helps a lot - and the prices are even cheaper when you consider that you only had to pay for one meaningless preseason game this year instead of two in the season ticket packages.

JDG

For this reason the Toronto thing may not be all bad.