Black hole found in Milky Way

EC-Bills

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they knew a black hole was at the center of the galaxy for a long time.

Scientists had a pretty good idea there was a Black Hole there. The study in the link provided is just further proof that it's there

Kind of like scientists knew there were stars and planets outside of our Solar System but couldn't "prove it" until the 90s or so when technology became available to study it

It sounds kind of like they're just proving what we already know. IMO a better theory to test would be my theory that the super massive black hole at the center of the Milky Way is where all my lost socks went

Scientists had a pretty good idea there was a Black Hole there. The study in the link provided is just further proof that it's there

Kind of like scientists knew there were stars and planets outside of our Solar System but couldn't "prove it" until the 90s or so when technology became available to study it

It sounds kind of like they're just proving what we already know. IMO a better theory to test would be my theory that the super massive black hole at the center of the Milky Way is where all my lost socks went

Actually, there's nothing very new in that story. This is about the fifth "proof" of a black hole using stellar motion analysis that I've seen.

The first story in the "See Also" block, about how stars form around super-massive black holes...that is interesting. A nice study that not only explains otherwise unexplained observable phenomena, but makes some predictions about further observations. Very cool.

I'm pretty sure they knew there were stars outside our Solar system before 1990. You wanna know how? They looked up in the sky at night.

I don't know where your socks went but the Bills offensve playbook is probably with them.

no that's a mounds

Milky Way still doesn't have coconut. I'm eating one right now. No coconut.

Ingredients: milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, skim milk, chocolate, lactose, milkfat, soy lecithin, artificial flavors), corn syrup, sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil and/or palm oil, skim milk, less than 2% - milkfat, cocoa powder processed with alkali, malted barley, lactose, salt, egg whites, artificial flavor.

No coconut. Though it has both skim milk and miklfat, and they put chocolate in the milk chocolate, which I thought was kinda obvious. And there is a warning "Allergy Information: MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS", so apparently my Milky Way "MAY BE A SNICKERS BAR". But no coconut.

It's a good think I type fast, so I didn't waste TOO much time on this post.

No coconut. Though it has both skim milk and miklfat, and they put chocolate in the milk chocolate, which I thought was kinda obvious. And there is a warning "Allergy Information: MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS", so apparently my Milky Way "MAY BE A SNICKERS BAR". But no coconut.

oh you're right Mars has coconuts

Maybe if you washed them they wouldn't run away. :censored:

What's worse than finding a mouse in your milky way?

Finding Half a Mouse

Maybe the other half was here.

Go with the traps with a little peanut butter placed against a wall. I live near a field so we get a couple every winter. Funny thing with the last one I trapped was that it got caught across the body instead of the neck like usual, but only the back half of the mouse was in the trap. The front half must have crawled away somewhere with it's last breath. Still haven't found it.

:lol:

oh you're right Mars has coconuts

No, No, No!!

Mounds and Almond Joy are the coconut bearing candy bars that are of the cheap checkout line variety of candy bars!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

The difference is Almond Joy has nuts, Mounds don't, because sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't!!! 0:):wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: