Black hole found in Milky Way

EC-Bills

Milky Way is the half-retarded step-brother of a Snickers.

Snickers >>> Milky Way

Oh please. Snickers is nothing more than a pimped-out Milky Way.

And as for retardedness...both contain the warning "may contain peanuts". Milky Ways warn you that they might be Snickers. Snickers, on the other hand, warn you that they might be...SNICKERS! In other words, whereas Milky Ways remind you that we live in an imperfect world where occasionally they do something wrong, Snickers reminds you that OCCASIONALLY THEY DO SOMETHING RIGHT!!! :censored:

So where's your "half-retarded" candy bar now, peanut boy?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for retardedness...both contain the warning "may contain peanuts". Milky Ways warn you that they might be Snickers. Snickers, on the other hand, warn you that they might be...SNICKERS! In other words, whereas Milky Ways remind you that we live in an imperfect world where occasionally they do something wrong, Snickers reminds you that OCCASIONALLY THEY DO SOMETHING RIGHT!!! :censored:

Milky Way got one of these?

Candy and desert=Snickers goodness

Ann from Ohio writes:

"Only halfwitted morons think Milky Way bars are better than Snickers bars." She continues; "I know bars better than any other person from Ohio and Snickers has a better Happy Hour."

:censored: :censored: :censored:

What can I say, I like my candy bars tarted up a bit.

Ann from Ohio writes:

"Only halfwitted morons think Milky Way bars are better than Snickers bars." She continues; "I know bars better than any other person from Ohio and Snickers has a better Happy Hour."

Ann's hardly a conisseur. Hell, most times you could force-feed her a Baby Ruth, and she wouldn't know the difference.

Does Bit O Honey qualify as a candy bar?

More so than Three Musketeers, which tastes like something a Milky Way would sh-- out of itself...

Three Musketeers also have the "May Contain Peanuts" warning, I believe. In other words "We might be a Snickers bar too...if we ever got within thirty feet of caramel." THAT'S a retarded candy bar.

Milky Way got one of these?

Candy and desert=Snickers goodness

Dem's mighty tasty!

oh crap Mars has Almonds....Kit Kat has the coconut and Nougat

:censored: What is wrong with you people. Do you really have such short memories of your childhood!!

Do they even make Almond Joy and Mounds anymore?

Of course the Heath bar may be the most under appreciated candy bar out there. With Mr. Goodbar coming a close second.

Heath bar is too cardboardy. The Klondike Heath bars is mighty tasty though!

Does Bit O Honey qualify as a candy bar?

No, why do you ask such stupid questions all the time. :censored:

Ahhhhh, Mallow Cups....used to eat those like crazy to collect the points.

What'd you get with the points?

More so than Three Musketeers, which tastes like something a Milky Way would sh-- out of itself...

Three Musketeers also have the "May Contain Peanuts" warning, I believe. In other words "We might be a Snickers bar too...if we ever got within thirty feet of caramel." THAT'S a retarded candy bar.

Three musketeers rule! Philistine!! :shaking head: :censored:

The Three Musketeers factory and the Milky Way factory apparently need to tighten up security in order to keep the terrorists from hiding peanuts in their candy bars.