Dick Jauron presser is up.....

here you go......

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d1dcdc

look at his facial expressions......I think he's done come Monday! Also when a person is in a situation they are not comfortable in they find ways to ease tension, Jauron for the past few weeks has always touched is face, you can tell the guy is really on the hot seat! Jauron is scared......

here you go......

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d1dcdc

look at his facial expressions......I think he's done come Monday! Also when a person is in a situation they are not comfortable in they find ways to ease tension, Jauron for the past few weeks has always touched is face, you can tell the guy is really on the hot seat! Jauron is scared......

ID be willing to bet my bottom dollar Limp Dick cant get anything up

Why wasn't Dick taking timeouts when the Dolphins had the ball inside the 10 yard line with approximately 1:45 remaining. The key to winning is scoring more points than the opponent and it is the head coaches job to make sure the team has as many scoring chances as possible. To watch the clock tick away as the dolphins prepare to score again makes me and should make all Bills fans sick. The guy would rather have a respectable loss than take a shot. Sickening coaching, absolutely horrendous.

"We're under .500 for the first time this year, and it's disappointing."

Disappointing?? DISAPPOINTING?? Losing an exhibition game is disappointing. Having someone not voted as a starter in the pro bowl is disappointing. Pissing away a 4-0 start to the point that you are all but eliminated from playoff contention is not disappointing. It's a damn travesty.

Was he on Prosac today?? His expression was exactly the same every time they showed him.

I saw the Dolphins coach pump his arm, run over and celebrate with his team after big stops on D and after making field goals. Does Dick know that he is allowed to show emotion and get his guys fired up?

I saw the Dolphins coach pump his arm, run over and celebrate with his team after big stops on D and after making field goals. Does Dick know that he is allowed to show emotion and get his guys fired up?

I don't think he want's to move around too much during games, those gerbils might get dislodged and fall out of his right there on the sidelines.

What was the deal w/ JP looking over his right shoulder after finishing every sentence for the 1st half of the PC?

My guess would be the reporter that asked him the question was standing to his right.

I'm having a difficult time believing that the Bills can really be this bad.

I watched the Baltimore Ravens play the Redskins and dream if only we had gotten Cam Cameron.....

With that unbalanced O line with 3 offensive tackles and a real Full back lead blocking for a Jerome Bettis clone in Laron McClain. The Ravens drive down the field taking 8 min, 12 plays 11 runs, and on 2nd and 5 a play action pass for a TD.

This years Ravens look exactly like the Steeler Super Bowl team that had Big Ben in his rookie year.

I was just reading the ESPN article and Ralph points the finger more at the players then the coaches.

"We haven't got the talent," Wilson said. "We didn't play well. The coaches, they can't go out and kick the ball. They can't go out and tackle. What else is there to be involved?

I'm not sure if he will fire Jauron.

Bills Choke Season

I was just reading the ESPN article and Ralph points the finger more at the players then the coaches.

"We haven't got the talent," Wilson said. "We didn't play well. The coaches, they can't go out and kick the ball. They can't go out and tackle. What else is there to be involved?

Bills Choke Season

Who's fault is that Ralph? Open the f'n wallet and spend some cash instead of opening the wallet to stuff it full of cash. What an idiot. We dont have the talent, who drafts these players? sell the team then you old bastard.

Yep, watch the end of the Steeler's game & saw Tomlin doing chest bumps with the players. The skeletor does not even realize there is a football game going on. This guy is a pathetic excuse for a coach. I would fire him first thing monday morning if I was Ralph.

Bills Choke Season

Sorta ruined that guy's morning coffee with that one. :lol: Sorry to laugh. It's all I can do to keep from crying.